*|chapter-14|*

Please vote and comment. I love reading your comments.

And please ignore the mistakes.
Thank you.

************************************

Chapter-14

Zoya was fiddling with her fingers, she is not hiding anything from her husband. And she don't know if she should tell him or not.

"What happened?..." He asked her tiredly.

He just wish to the God that she doesn't drop another bomb on his head. He's really tired for the day.

"Actually, here in Delhi there is an orphanage. So, I always donate some amount of money every month. This month was so hectic that I didn't even got time. Not just money, but I also used to spend time with the kids over there as I didn't had anything else to do.... And now if we will leave suddenly then it would be a problem... " She explained her point.

"Aur bina ammi abbu se mile hum kaise jayenge?..." She added.

"Tum kal subah chali jana aur apna kaam kar lena... Humari flight kal raat ki hain... And your ammi abbu will be there at the airport to see you off." He said.

"Okay.. And thank you.." She said.

"Why thank you??.." He asked her.

"For..saving my life.." She said with a grin.

"It's my responsibility and duty...." He said with a wink.

She chuckled.

"Let's sleep it is too late now.." He said and laid down on the bed, adjusting himself inside the cover.

She was still sitting on the bed.

"What happened now?.." He asked her.

"Uhh.. I.. Can...I.." She tried to speak but she don't know what he'll think about her.

"What?.." He said in confusion.

"Uhh.. Can I umm can I hug you and sleep!?.." She asked him uncomfortably. She feared rejection and judgement.

Did I sound so desperate!??..

She thought in her mind.

She really liked it when they hugged earlier. That was the first normal hug that both of them shared in consciousness. Otherwise in her sleep she do it out of her habit. She felt peace in his embrace.

"You really want to??.. " He asked in surprise.

He know that she cuddles at night but that is just out of her habit. This is the first time she's asking. He would be more than happy to have her in his arms. He also need assurance that she's okay and fine and alive.

She nodded her head lightly.

"Come.." He said.

He opened his hand for her. She moved toward him, getting inside the cover she kept her head on his chest and wrapped her arm around his torso. He also wrapped his arm around her.

She sighed feeling content, she didn't knew a simple hug can do things to her. Not just to her body but to her mind and soul too. She was already so overwhelmed with all the situations, all that happened today, her heart and mind needs a little bit of security.

For a moment she forgot all her stress and miseries. It was just her and him.

Both of them stayed like that. After a few minutes his breathing became calm and slow indicating that he's off to sleep.