*|chapter-35|*

Please vote and comment. Do inline comments. Thank you!

****

"What are you doing out here at this time..? " Aditya said while caressing her belly.

"I wasn't sleepy so came out here.... " Zoya said.

"Hmm.. " Aditya hummed.

"I will miss this.. I will miss this wonderful moment... No stress of work.. no drama.." Zoya said and sighed.

"Same.." Aditya said.

Both of them stood there in each other's arm for some time..

"Let's go inside... We have to wake up early to pack the bags.." Zoya said and both of them went inside room.

Soon both of them fell asleep in each other's arm..

***

Next morning, it was already late. They haven't done the packing yet.. Zoya was feeling lazy so she was still in bed and aditya was taking shower in the bathroom. She heard his phone rung so she checked the caller id and it was his mother so she picked up the call.

Anjana asked her about the timings of their flight. She also said that she will send someone to pick them up but zoya gently declined her offer as she didn't wanted to worry anyone.

"It's okay maa.. We can book a cab.. It's no big deal.. Please do not worry about it.." Zoya said on the call.

"Okay.. But do message me once you sit on the plane and once you reach Mumbai airport.." Anjana said. She, as a mother, wants best for her children. Their safety is everything to her.

"Yes maa.. I'll surely message you.." Zoya said. After biding goodbye to each other Zoya put the phone aside.

Today, she's feeling different. She is feeling good from within..like she's finally satisfied with everything around her.. right now her head was filled with all the good thoughts regarding her love life.

They might not be the perfect but they are two imperfect people who perfectly fits each other.

No one know what a Destiny has in store for the. Zoya would've not believed that she would love someone ever after her past relationship but here she is waiting for her man to come out of the bathroom so she could give him a kiss and hug him for the peace of her soul. He might not know that she has fallen in love with him nor she could wait to confess it to him.

She picked up her phone and messaged Aarohi.

"Message me when you're free...I have a news..need to tell you urgently.."

Zoya messaged and kept the phone aside. She want to tell it to someone as she can't keep it all to herself or else she might spill it infront of him in a very unpleasant manner.

She got up from the bed and tied her hair up in a messy bun. She wore the over shrug of her night dress. She walked to the couch and folded their clothes that has to be packed. She quickly packed everything as aditya had already done half of the packing.

She heard her phone pinged with a notification. She saw and it was Aarohi.

"Woah.. pregnant already.." the text read.

Zoya slapped her hand on her head.

"No idiot...now I'll tell you once I'll reach there.." Zoya replied.

"Babe tell me now...I can't wait for soo long.." Aarohi wrote.

"Nah..I won't tell you now ;-)" Zoya typed and waited for her reply as she was typing.