EPILOGUE

1 year later.

Zoya was standing in her room with a pregnancy kit in her hand, contemplating her decision as she was scared and nervous.

"Zoya I'm getting nervous just go and take it." Aditya said as he sat there on the bed.

Yes, Zoya think she is pregnant. Earlier the day Zoya was out with milo. She took him to the vet, in her car, which Aditya gifted her on their first wedding anniversary. Talking about their first anniversary, it was such a blast. They had a big function with the people they love and are close to. They were not able to believe that they completed one whole year loving and cherishing each other.

Aditya planned the whole surprise. He booked a banquet hall, had everything she loves and everyone she loves. He gifted the car which she wanted to buy herself, at first she wasn't accepting the gift but then he made her accept it. They went on their second honeymoon and returned a week and half ago, which she guess resulted in pregnancy.

So when she was with milo she felt like throwing up in the vet's office She has been their for a long time and that never happened before, and she has been feeling nauseas, fatigue and had weakness since they returned from their second honeymoon.

And now she is taking the test to clear her doubts.

"I don't know I'm scared..you take it for me." Zoya said without thinking.

Aditya gave her a weird look.

"I'm sorry..I am just nervous." Zoya said.

"Zoya it will be fine, just take the test." Aditya said.

"What if I am pregnant?" Zoya asked. She don't know if he's ready for a child, which is making it even more harder for her. She just fear his answer.

"Zoya, pregnant or not, I am fine with everything. And if you are pregnant I would be so happy to have a smaller version of you running around the house." He said and gave her a soft peck.

"Now go and take the test. Do you want me to come in?" Aditya asked.

"No." She said immediately making him chuckle at her flushed face.

"We are going to have a baby still you blush everytime." He said.

"It is not confirmed yet." She said. Now seeing him all happy and excited, she is worried about the results coming out negative.

"That's why go and take the test, I can't wait to see the results." He said

Zoya nodded her head and went inside the washroom, she just shut the door close without locking it, fearing if she will faint due to weakness then no one will be able to reach her.

She quickly took the test and came out.

"What is it?" Aditya asked.

"We have to wait." She said and kept both the sticks on the top of the cabinet near the washroom gate.

Seeing her nervousness he held her hand.

"Don't worry everything will be fine." He said and kissed the back of her hand.

After a minute of waiting both the sticks said positive.

"I'm pregnant, we are going to have a baby." She looked at him and said in a slow voice, trying to register the reality herself.

Soon there was a smile on her face and happy tears in her eyes realising she's going to be a mother and Aditya is going to be a father.

"We are going to have a baby." She said again just to hear the words herself.