*|chapter-10|*

Please vote and comment. And kindly ignore the mistakes.

If you haven't yet, then go and listen to Jennifer's new interview on Spotify podcast. 👆👆👆👆

She's an amazing soul. 💞

Thank you!! ❤

...............................

                         Chapter-10

Next morning zoya woke up early when her alarm went off. She got up and saw herself near Aditya.

He was sleeping peacefully. She quickly got out of the bed. Taking her bathrobe she went inside the washroom.

She quickly took a bath. She was in a bathrobe. She peeped out to see if he was awake or sleeping, she found him sleeping so she quickly went inside the closet.

She took one of her saree. She quickly wore her saree.

She came out and thought of waking him up as she don't want to go out alone and face dadi.

She called his name first but there was no movement.

she gain called his name, but this time a bit louder.

"Adityaaa." She called and he whined.

"Aditya please uth jaiye.." She said and shook him a bit.

"Kya hua zoya.." He said in hoarse morning voice..

And I swear I haven't heard more sexy voi..... Shut up zoya.

She thought in her mind.

She shook her head and again concentrated on her task.

"Aditya please uth jaiye sab wait kar rhe honge..." She said in a pleading voice.

He was not getting up so she got an idea. She took her phone and thought for a second, but then she did what her heart wanted

She played chikni chameli near his ear in full volume.

He suddenly sat up on the bed with a jerk.

"Zoyaaaaa.. Kon karta hain yaar aise..." He whined while rubbing his ear...

"Sorry, but you were not waking up.." She shrugged.

He was about to go back to sleep.

"Adityaaaa please.." She pleaded.

He whined but got up.

"Good morning..." He said lazily.

"Good morning.." She replied with a smile.

He got up and went inside the washroom.

Till he was getting ready she changed the bedsheet. And adjusted the pillows.

Aditya came out wearing jeans and shirt.

"Chalo.." He asked her after he brushed his hair.

Both of them made their way outside the room.

Everyone was already present there on the dining table.

The air was thick around them and she can see all of them eating their food silently.

Both of them went and took their respective seats after wishing everyone good morning.

She turned her plate so she can add some food on her plate. She was just going to put some food when she heard dadi...

"Zoya tum apne ghar main bhi itni late uth ti thi.." Dadi said with a disappointed face.