*|chapter-8|*

Please vote and comment.

Ignore the mistake.
.
.
.
It was a bright morning. Both were sleeping. Aditya woke up first. He opened his eyes. He tried to move but felt her arms around him.

At first he was shocked to see her beside him but soon he realised that he is married.

He looked at her. She was sleeping peacefully with her arms around him.

He saw her opening her eyes so he closed his eyes. He don't want her to know that he was staring at her while she was sleeping.

She opened her eyes and was shocked to see herself very close to him. She realised that she have shifted toward his side in her sleep.

She carefully rolled onto her side and lay on her back watching the ceiling.

How her life have changed, she was an unmarried and a free living girl, but now she's married. She's not sad about it. But it is hard to digest.

She rubbed her eyes to get off the sleepy feeling. Her movement made her bangles jingles.

She looked at her palm and saw her mehndi dark red in colour.

"Ask him to find his name at night before doing any dirty things". Zoya Remember aarohi saying this to her.

She looked at him and found him sleeping on his stomach with his face on her side and hairs falling on his face.. She wanted to push his hair back but she left the thought and got up from the bed, yawning.

She went near the dressing table and saw herself in the mirror. She was looking....... Weird and different.

She picked up her phone from the side table. She saw a message from ananya.

"Good morning bhabhi. Your bags are outside your room :) "

She replied.

"Good morning ananya and thank you :) "  She wrote and hit the send button

She checked other messages. One was from aarohi and one was from her mother. And other's were from her friends and people.

"Take care beta we all love you and try to mix up with them and be a good wife and a daughter to them don't treat them as your in laws, treat them as your own parents." Her mother send this message to her ending with a heart emoji.

"I will. And you also take care of yourself and abbu and siddhant." She replied.

Everything is so overwhelming for her.

She checked another message which was from aarohi.

"How was your night *wink* *wink*?" What else do you expect from miss aarohi.

"Nothing, we just slept." She send.

She got an instant reply like aarohi was waiting for her message.

"Who the hell JUST sleep on their first night, god." Aarohi Messaged.

"What?.. We both were tired." Zoya replied with a poker faced emoji.

"Ohhh... Well... What can I say. Maine toh itna sikha ke bheja tha *sigh*." Aarohi messaged.

"Shut up woman. Drama queen. " Zoya replied.

Aarohi just send a loughing emoji.

"Leave that. How is everyone there?" Zoya asked.

As aarohi is at zoya's  house.