*|chapter-20|*

Please Vote and comment. Do inline comments too. And those who don't vote or comment please do as it takes nothing to fill that star in the corner.❤️

Kindly Ignore the mistakes.

******************

Chapter-20

Aditya was standing on the stairs and she was near the sofa and was fidgeting with her fingers looking nervous as hell.

I don't know how he'll react.

She thought in her mind as she's not really sure that how he'll react to the 'thing'

"What are these?" He asked her while showing her the brown packet in his hand.

He know what it is, as he had already read it on the bottle containing those pills.

"I..I..was goi..going to tell you.." she said while fidgeting with her fingers.

She was feeling really nervous as she was not really planning to tell him about it.

"Then why didn't you tell me earlier. I thought we were comfortable enough to speak about these things too." Aditya said to her. He really didn't like the fact that she's hiding things from him which were important as her health was considered.

Zoya looked down at her feet not knowing what to say. Yes she did hide it from him but for her own reasons

"Zoya why are you taking these sleeping pills?" He asked her.

Yes those were anti-depressant sleeping pills.

"I haven't taken them in a while so it just slipped out of my mind." She said, not meeting his eyes.

He could sense her nervousness. She was scared too as she don't know what he will think about her now.

He walked down the stairs and came near her. Zoya got tensed up.

He held her shoulders and said.

"Zoya relax you don't have to get all tensed up.."

He could feel her tensed muscles which he don't like as he don't want her to be like this in front of him. He want her to be open and comfortable and share everything with him without any fear.

He made her sit on the sofa. She took a deep breath and finally looked up at him to see him looking at her with concerned filled eyes.

"Ab now tell me why were you taking them before and why did you stopped taking them now?" He asked her.

"I was taking them since my childhood.." she said making him completely shocked.

"Why??" He was shocked as he didn't understood why a child would need them. He know her childhood was not at all good but still.

"I..i.. actually when we went to the therapist for my councelling ..my first doctor was a man...old shaggy man.." she said while looking at him.

"He was rough and rude. He was doing nothing good to my situation.." she said.

"I started getting nightmares...i used to get them very frequently..like almost everyday..so when we told him about it, he prescribed this medicine to me, of course the dose was light for me as I was a kid." She said and sighed. She didn't wanted to go into deep details.

"It somehow got fine when I grew up but then it started again after everything that happened with yash." She said.

"What kind of nightmares do you get?" He asked her.