*|chapter-34|*

Vote and comment. Do read authors note below.

****

"Are you hundred percent sure it is yash?.." she asked Aditya.

"Yes I've all the details.." Aditya said.

Zoya took a deep breath and picked up the call.

For a few second the line was quite until Zoya spoke.

"Yash is this you?" She said making Aditya stunned. He never thought she would be this stable while talking to or about yash.

"If it is you then have some balls and speak up..." Zoya said. She was beyond frustrated because of him. When she is really getting over him and his Chaos, he is coming again in her life to destroy the little piece they have. But now she won't let him destroy whatever they are trying to build for each other.

When there was no reply she burst out in anger.

"Look, I'm so done with your bullshit..so stop been an asshole..if you ever call me or any of my close ones then I'm straight away going to the police..and I've enough charges to put on you..so save yourself and don't ever like never ever try to reach out to me.." Zoya said with anger and warning dripping from her mouth. She cut the call and kept her phone on the side table slight harshly.

Aditya sensed her discomfort and said.

"You did a great job...never expected that from you..." Aditya said.

She looked at him and said.

"I'm sorry...my past mistakes are hindering my present.." Zoya said with guilt in her voice.

"Babe.." he said and sat up straight and moved closer to her..

"It is not your mistake...don't blame yourself for that douche bag...he is acting like a complete asshole which is his mistake and not yours.." he said while holding her hand into his.

"But so many people are facing problems because of me.." Zoya said.

"First of all, loving someone and then finding out that he was cheating on you is not at all your mistake... secondly, he is disturbing your peace so it's totally him who is acting like a weirdo..you don't have to worry about it..and he is just another piece of poop which we can handle well.." Aditya said.

Zoya nodded her head in understanding.

"Now can we sleep I'm tired.." he said while yawning dramatically making her chuckle.

"Can you pass me your t-shirt.." she asked.

He passed his t-shirt to her. She quickly wore it as she was naked and she knew her husband is watching her shamelessly.

She removed the quilt and got up.

"Where are you going?" He asked her when she got out of the bed.

"I've to use the washroom.." she said and walked lazily to the washroom.

Meanwhile, Aditya called one of his friend from the police department and gave both the numbers of yash to him and explained the situation.

"Don't worry Aditya we will handle it well. We might need to talk to your wife as her statement about the phonecall is important..." the person on the line said.

"Okay Vikram, I'll call you first thing in the morning as it is quite late right now.." Aditya said.

"No problem Aditya and you both can relax we will handle this situation...these people who gives blank calls and disturb people acts all macho behind the call but once they are confronted they are just cowards..so don't worry.." Vikram said.