*|chapter-41|*

Do vote and comment. Do inline comments too and ignore the mistakes. Thank you!
_________________________________________

Chapter-41

Back in Mumbai, aditya and karan were sitting in aditya's study room.

"Well you are saying that zoya never knew about this?.." Karan asked aditya showing the papers.

"I don't think so.." Aditya said as confusion was clear on his face.

They were reading the paper containing information about yash which they were able to get from vikram, their friend who is in the police department.

The information they knew were so new to aditya as zoya never mentioned about it earlier. They were shocked to say the most.

The information they had stated that yash has a complaint lodged against him for physically and mentally abusing a girl, said to be her girlfriend. The girl was about zoya's age or a year younger, her name was simran. Yash dated this girl before zoya, then after being in relationship with her for approx 8 months, he was in the jail for year and half because the girl's parents got to know about him physically abusing their daughter and they threw him behind the bars. At that time he was young so his parents got him out of the jail easily.
Then after pulling a lot of strings he was able to get into a medical college although not same as zoya. Then he met zoya in the mumbai during some conference.

"Did zoya ever mentioned about him abusing her in any way?" Karan asked.

Aditya got flashbacks of time when zoya used to flinch and shiver at the mention of his name during early days of their marriage.

"Yes.." Aditya said..

"She never pressed any charges on him?" Karan asked.

"No, not before he started giving the blank calls... They broke up because he was cheating on her, not because of any other issue..." Aditya said.

"Well then we can press charges against him as he is still tracking her locations..," Karan said.

Aditya pushed his hairs back in frustration. According to vikram, the police officer, they can't press any serious charges against yash as he already has been given warning for his blank calls, but Aditya is in no mood to leave yash just like that.

Flashback.

When Aditya was on his way back to home after dropping her at the airport, he stopped at a coffee shop to have a nice coffee because no one was there at home who will make him a good coffee.

He took his cold coffee and thought to drink it in his car. When he was walking back to his car someone stopped him. He looked up from his phone and saw yash standing in front of him.

His expression changed as soon as he saw yash standing in front of him.

"What the fuck do you want now?" Aditya asked with anger dripping from his mouth.

"Zoya.." Yash said making aditya's blood boil.

"Don't you dare take her name out of your filthy mouth." Aditya said in rage.

"I used to do that alot.." Yash said with the dirtiest smirk on his face "She used to love it when I used to call her bab-"

Before he could finish, aditya gave him a hard punch on his jaw.

"You bastar-" Yash was coming at him but fell on the ground with another punch from Aditya. Aditya then kicked him hard in his balls making him groan out loud.