*|chapter-40|*

Thank you for reading. Do vote and comment. Do inline comments too and ignore the mistakes. Enjoy! ❤

**********

Chapter-40

Aditya and zoya reached at the airport. Aditya took out her suitcase from the back of the car.

"Keep me updated about your return.. I will book the ticket.." Aditya said and zoya nodded her head.

"Take care of yourself and take care of milo too.. Take him for a walk every morning and don't give him too much treats even if he makes a cute face.." Zoya gave him instructions and he listened to her with a smile on his face.

"... And also make sure the kitchen is clean and do not create a mess in the house.." She further added.

"Okay madam anything else!??" He chuckled.

"No sir just take care of the house.. " She said.

He looked at his watch as it was time for check in.

"Sooo that means I'll be celebrating my birthday alone.." Aditya said making zoya sad. It was his first birthday after their wedding and she won't be here.

She sighed.

"Sadly yes...but you'll have karan, Sarah and other friends too." Zoya said as a failed attempt to cheer him up.

"But you won't be here.." He said making her happy and sad both at the same time... Sad because she won't be here for his birthday and happy because he want her to be there with him for his birthday.

Aditya's birthday is on thursday.. Her father's surgery is on Sunday but she can't make any confirmations as it will be a long surgery then they will see if there's any complications or anything which will take time... But she just wish for everything to be smooth...

As he noticed her deep thinking face he thought that he made her upset so he said.

"But it's fine... I can be bachelor again for a few days.." He said with a cocky smile.

"No way mister.. I will have my eyes on you.. " She said making him chuckle...

After few more goodbyes it was finally the time for her to check in.. She gave him a small hug as there were people around..

"I'll miss you.." She said with a sad pout.

"I'll miss you too... Just come back soon.." He said and gave her a proper long hug without caring about people around them unlike her.

zoya dragged her bag with her and waved at him before going inside.

Aditya waited outside till she called him to tell that she is finally boarding the flight. After her call he drove back to there house as milo was alone and waiting for him.

~~~~~~~

Zoya reached Delhi around 5:45 in the evening.

As she came out of the airport she saw siddhant waiting for her. She walked towards him with her suitcase.

"Hey little brother..." She said and took him in a bear hug.

He also wrapped his arms around her.

"How was the flight?.." He asked taking her suitcase from her hand.

"It was fine.." She said, feeling happy to her brother.

"How are you? How's ammi and abbu?" Zoya asked after pulling away from the hug.