*|chapter-2|*

Hey Readers,
Please vote and comment. Comment in between the chapter. The update would be a little slow for few days.

Please excuse the mistakes

After they both said yes to their parents, their parents talked with each other and decided a date to meet.

Delhi, at siddiqui house.

Zoya was checking some profile of her patient when wasim and roshnaq entered in her room.

She looked at them and gave them a slight smile.

"Beta aaj aap hospital nahi jayengi" Wasim declared.

"Kyu abbu?" Zoya asked been shocked with his announcements all the time.

"Kyuki aaj aditya ke parents aa rhe hain" Wasim replied.

She was confused that, who the hell aditya is but soon it clicked that it is the same guy whom she said yes for marriage.

"Uffff, zoya you should stop taking stress of work" she said in her mind

"Ohhhh... Lekin abbu aapko pata hain na ki main aise apna hospital jaana cancel nahi kar sakti. Aaj mere bahut saare appointments hain toh please unko kabhi aur bula lena.." Zoya said as she doesn't want to miss the hospital because that is the only place which gives her some peace. Checking patients is the only interaction that she likes.

"Beta unko hum already haan bol chuke hain toh ab toh hum unhe mana nahi karenge isliye please aaj adjust kar lijiye." When he saw her not-so-convinced expression he said.. "Beta humare liye please"

She looked at them and knowing her drama queen parents she shook her head in yes.

"But main chutti nahi lungi aap unko shaam ko bula lijiye main half day leke aa jaoungi " She kept her demand.

"Okay beta hum unko shaam ko bula lenge" Wasim said with a smile.

They left her room. She quickly ran to the washroom to get ready for the hospital.

She quickly went to the hospital, hoping that she would complete all the appointments till the evening.

******************

Mumbai, at Aditya's office.

On call with his mother.

"Maaaaaa.... Bola na shaam tak aa jaounga." He said while checking the file he have to send.

"Haan haan theek hain chilla kyu raha hain" Anjana said in an annoyed tone.

"Maa aap ne mujhe shubah se das baar yaad dila diya hain" He said in an irritated voice. Her mother has been calling him since five in the morning saying that he has to reach Delhi till the evening.
She had made him book the plane ticket in the morning when he was still half asleep.

"Haan toh, ab Tu cheeze bhoolne laga hain toh yaad dilana bhi toh meri zimmedaari hain" Anjana mocked.

"Accha maa ab kaam karne do thodi der, phir mujhe nikalna bhi hain" He said.

"Accha theek hain jaldi se kaam complete karle aur mere pass aa ja" She said excitedly and cut the call.

She was happy because as a mother she only want her children to be settled in every means. He had been great in making his career, now, she have to make sure that he is marrying a nice girl. She knows that he obviously feel lonely in that house. They also tried to shift there but then left the idea, as Ananya has her studies in delhi and aditya should also learn to live without them and to do things on his own. Soon he'll have his own family so it's better in this way only. But everyone miss each other. Sometimes they go to Mumbai or he comes to delhi.