*|chapter-36|*

Sorry for any mistakes as this is completely unedited. Please vote and comment.

******

Aditya's pov.

Next morning when I woke up, Milo was barking on the locked door of our room..he wanted to go out.

Zoya was hugging my one arm so hard like her life depends on it.

Milo turned his head and saw me awake. He started wagging his tail and came running to my side of the bed..he kept his front legs on the bed to jump on it but he is still small for that. I somehow removed Zoya from me very carefully as she was sleeping soundly and I know for sure she will have a headache after getting up so it is better if she takes rest for a longer time.

I got out of the bed and picked him up in my arms..he was so happy to see me awake after licking and kissing my face he was all ready to jump on the bed to go to her but I held him a little tighter so that he don't run away.

"No buddy..let her sleep.." i said quietly to him. I opened the door of our room and went outside with Milo in my hand. I silently closed the door and headed downstairs.

"Aww..he's awake.." ananya said and ran to me to take him away from my hand.

"Ananya please can you take him out in the backyard..he might need to pee.." I said.

"Of course.." ananya said and took out in the backyard.

"Tea?" Mum asked me as she came out from the kitchen.

"Yes please.." I said.

She nodded her head and again went in the direction of the kitchen..after a minute she came out with two cups of tea. She sat beside me on the sofa and kept the tray on the table. She gave me one cup and took another one for herself.

"Where's dad?" I asked.

"He went out as I asked him to bring some stuff for today...he wanted to take doggo with him but he was in your room and we didn't wanted to disturb you both..." She said.

"Oh okay.." I said and took a sip from my tea.

"Have you decided any name for him.." maa asked me.

"Milo.." I said.

"Cute name.." she said with a smile.

I gave her a smile before having my tea.

We talked and had our tea together. After few minutes Zoya walked down the stairs in her night gown with hairs up in a messy bun and looking tired from all the journey.

"Good morning.." she said as she reached near us.

"Good afternoon beta.." maa said with a smile and laughed.

"Ohh sorry it's afternoon already.." Zoya as she realised the time..

"It's okay..do you want some tea.." maa asked Zoya as she kept our empty cups in the tray.

"No maa it's okay..I will take some medicine first..my head is literally throbbing.." Zoya said. She took the tray from maa and went in the kitchen.

After a few seconds ananya came inside with Milo walking beside her.

"Is bhabhi awake?" Ananya asked me and I nodded my head.

"In the kitchen.." I said as I know her next question would be this only.

She went to the kitchen with Milo walking behind her like her tail.

I put on the television before maa would put on some useless shows which makes no sense at all. After a few minutes I heard Ananya walking out of the kitchen and saying.