*|chapter-3|*

Please vote and comment

Excuse the mistakes.

As decided their marriage is happening after two weeks.

They have exchanged their numbers but zoya does not reply or call him much.

She have engrossed herself more into her work. She have increased the numbers of appointments just to avoid her parents.

She was coming home early at 5:00 pm from the hospital.

She entered inside the house and saw aditya sitting there.

Roshnaq saw her.

"Arey aap aagyi... Dekhiye kon aaya hain apse milne" Roshnaq said and aditya turned around to see her.

When he looked at her she gave him a small smile.

"Hi.." She said.

"Hello" He replied with a smile.

"Zoya beta.. Jaiye jakar Fresh ho jaiye hum apki coffee late hain.. Aditya ke saath apko shopping ke liye jana hain.. Anjana ji apka wait kar rhi hain mall main" Roshnaq said.

"Le.. Lekin ammi" Zoya said. She don't want to go anywhere with him alone.

"Humne kaha na.. Jaiye jakar fresh ho jaiye" Roshnaq said sternly knowing her daughter very well.

"Jee" She said and went to her room.

"Sahi toh keh rhi hain ammi... Kal meri engagement hain aur main abhi tak kuch lene nahi gyi..jo bhi layi hain ammi layi hain... Aaj humlog jane vale the na, toh aditya ko bulana ki kya jarurat thi... Ab inke saath akele kaise jaoungi". She thought in her mind and took a deep breath.

"Zoya daro mat.. Tumhara hone vala pati hain kuch ni karega tumhare saath" Her mind said.

"Sahi hain... Kya karenge humare saath " She said while taking out her clothes.

She came downstairs wearing a kurta and a jeans below.

Her hairs were open with nice earrings adoring her ears.

Her mother gave her coffee. After drinking they sat in aditya's car.
He was driving the car and she was sitting quietly beside him

"Aaj ka din kaisa tha? " He asked breaking the silence.

"Umm... Accha tha.. Just tiring" She said looking up to him. She was looking at him, he was driving the car, but suddenly he looked at her for a second then again averted his eyes on the road and a smile formed on his face.

"Tum delhi kab aaye.. You said you were in Mumbai tomorrow." She asked.
He looked at her.

"Kal engagement hain toh aaj ki hi flight leni thi.. Main raat main aane vala tha par maa ne bola ki pehle hi aajao" He said.

"Okay" She said. Again there was silence in the car until her phone rang.

She picked up the call and it was from the hospital regarding some work.

After a while they reached mall. They shopped for a while. She was not so comfortable with them but still she try to be as open and comfortable she can be with them. After all they have met just a few times. After completing the shopping anjana and ananya left the mall leaving them together.

"Soo... Dinner yahi karlein?" Aditya asked a bit hesitantly.

"Okay" Both of them moved toward the food court and had their dinner.

They talked and shared their likes and dislikes. For aditya, it was hard to encourage her to speak up to him and share her thoughts.

After a while, they finished their food and came to the parking area.