*|chapter-31|*

Sorry for late update. Do vote and comment. Do inline comments and kindly ignore the mistakes. Enjoy.

**********

"Honeymoon!?" Zoya said questioningly.

"Honeymoon?" Aditya also spoke in confusion and took the envelope from her.

"Yes, honeymoon!" Ananya said.

Aditya opened the envelope and found two tickets for paris.

"Paris?" Aditya whispered.

"Yes paris..a really good place to visit for honeymoon.." Ananya said with a grin.

Second day of embarrassment!

Zoya thought as Aarohi was giving her a wicked look. Her mother was trying to suppress her laugh after looking at her flushed face.

"Actually..we haven't talked about it yet..I've some work here in mumbai..." Aditya said genuinely.

"I too have work here..I can't take so many leaves.." Zoya said.

"Arey beta..both of you keep your work aside for a few days and spend some quality time with each other." Roshnaq said.

"Yes..take rest from your work for a while.." anjana said.

"But.." before Zoya could say anything anjana interrupted in between.

"No ifs and buts..pack your bags tomorrow is the flight...you both are allowed to go for the shopping if you want to.." anjana said.

"I think Zoya have all the necessary stuff for her honeymoon." Aarohi smirked.

Zoya glared at her as she know what she meant by necessary stuff.

"Okay..." Aditya said. And zoya nodded her head.

****

Zoya was in their room. She didn't knew what to pack and what not.

Aditya came inside the room after knocking on door. She gave him a smile before continuing her work..

"Zoya.." he trailed to get her attention.

"Yes.." she said pausing everything she was doing and gave him the full attention.

"Zoya if you don't want to go you can tell me I'll handle maa.." Aditya said.

"No it's okay..we can spend some time together..and I think I would love to visit paris..." Zoya said. She know he was asking because he thought she was not comfortable but she was way more comfortable with him now...

"Do you want to go for shopping?" Aditya asked her.

"Yes ..I've to get few wollens.." Zoya said.

"We can go in the evening!?" Aditya asked.

"Okay ..." Zoya said.

Zoya was excited. Who don't love to visit abroad for a vacation?!? And this is her honeymoon. She hope it goes well.

Zoya's pov.

He was giving the clothes that he selected for "honeymoon"

I mean it sound so foreign to me. I, as a hormonal teenager, did imagined how my wedding would be and how my honeymoon would be, but the only difference is of the person that I had in my dreams. In my dreams it was someone I hate..in reality it is someone I like.