*|chapter-4|*

Vote and comment. Do comment in between the chapter.
And please ignore the mistakes
.
.
.
.
.

Aditya was in Delhi. He has asked for leave because he will join back after the wedding.

He is sitting in zoya's house. Taking permission from her mother to let her go out with him.

"Ammi main pakka use sahi salamat ghar par vapas le aaunga" He said.

"Lekin beta, zoya ke abbu ko pata chalega toh shayd unhe accha na lage. Ab teen din baad shaadi hain aur aise main aap dono ka saath main jaana sahi nhi laga toh?" She told him about her concern.

"shaadi toh mujhse hi ho rhi hain na. Aur unke aane se pehle hi main zoya ko ghar chod dunga" He said with a puppy face.

"Lekin-" Roshnaq was saying when he cut her off in between

"Pleaseee" He made a puppy face.

Zoya was listening everything from the kitchen. She was holding her lough as she knows that her mother would not allow as her mother is stubborn, after all she has got her stubbornness from her mother only😏..
But Aditya says that no one can decline his charm😎.

He was continuously asking for the permission. Zoya came with a tray of coffee.

"Accha theek hain le jaiye, lekin zoya ko ghar jaldi chod dijiyega" Roshnaq said at the end.

Zoya looked at her mother with wide eyes.."Mujhe toh itni jaldi kabhi permission nhi di" Zoya said in her mind.

"Thank you" Aditya said and winked at zoya for winning the bet.

After that zoya got ready and both of them went to a famous cafe and it is zoya's favourite too.

They were talking to each other. He was glad that atleast she was talking and sharing things with him, though she was not that open but isn't it obvious for them to take time. Everyone works according to their nature. He's the one who can speak his heart out but she's opposite, she'll rather bottle up her emotions than to tell it someone. And some incidents changes you into a whole new person.

"Mera ye favourite cafe hua karta tha... " Zoya said.

"Hua karta tha??.. Ab nhi hain" He asked.

"Nahi abhi bhi hain.. Mere kehne ka matlab hain ki ab yha itna aana nhi hota na isliye" She said.

"Pehle aati thi main yha... Me and my friend" She gave him a sad smile.

He can obviously see that something is there in those eyes.. Maybe Mystery?.. Mystery of what?? Mystery of her life?

"Ab kyu nhi aate tum log" Aditya asked.

Zoya looked at him and within a second, she moved her eyes from him to the empty table.

Within those seconds he could see the void and pain that reflected in her eyes.

She's not gonna share so many things with him.. She has already told him a lot about her life. She can't risk it. She thought.

Waiter came before anyone could say or ask anything further.

"Sir.. Ma'am.. Your order".. Waiter said while keeping the dishes on the table.

"Thank you" Aditya said.

"I'm just coming in a minute" Zoya said and went to washroom.

Aditya's pov.

Kuch toh hain zoya tumhari aankhon main. Par hain kya?... Tum itni chup kyu ho?... Kuch toh baat hain jo tum chupa rahi ho.. Ya ho sakta hain batana na cha rhi ho..

Zoya's pov.

Kaise.. Akhir Kaise batao saari batein aditya?... Main kisi aur insaan ko apni zindagi main kaise ghusne dun jab mujhe yeh darr laga rehta hain ki vo bhi humari zindagi tabah karke na chala jaye.....zindagi main maine apne pass se logo ke jane ke sivaye aur dekha bhi kya hain..
Pata nhi humara kya rishta hain phir bhi pata nahi kyu lekin kabhi kabhi apko khone se bhi darr lagta hain... Aur isi darr se sabse jyada darr lagta hain.....

She was arguing and fighting with her thoughts when her phone rang.

She looked at the caller id and it was aditya.

She picked up the call.

"Everything okay??" The first thing he asked.

"Y.. Yeah.. I'm coming" She said and cut the call.

After that she wiped her eyes and face and did her makeup to make herself look presentable.

She went back to their table.

"It took you long.. Fine na?? Any problem?? " He asked.

"Yes.. Everything is fine... Just washroom was not vacant" She lied that she is fine but her eyes were saying otherwise and nothing can't be hidden from aditya hooda. But he didn't drag the matter.

They had their food after that they were just roaming in the park nearby.

They were talking about random things. It was basically the places, cafe restaurant and many more fun places.

"I love that xyz cafe" He said while kicking a stone and zoya was walking beside him. (Assume the cafe as 'xyz')

"I hate it" She said with emotionless eyes.

"Kyu?" He asked stopping in his track.

"Bas aise hi.. Kuch cheeze time aane par hi pata chale toh accha hain" She said in a shallow voice and moved forward and sat on a bench.

He also thought for a while that what she said but then he walked over the bench and sat beside her.

"Well.. That's true" He said.

Both were just sitting like that, silently watching children playing in front of them. A puppy came wiggling his tale toward zoya.

She saw that little cute brown puppy looking at her with those innocent eyes.

"Awwwww.. Kitna chotu hain." She said and picked him up.

"Dekhiye aditya.. Cute haina". she
said.

"Bilkul" He said.

She kept him on the ground and started playing with him..

She was a totally different zoya. She was looking happy, she was looking cheerful. It actually made him happy.
He know this lady, who is soon to be his wife, has such a pure and beautiful heart. He know she's a little broken but it can be healed.

He smiled looking at her. He went toward her and the little puppy and started playing with them.

Both were running, laughing and joking. You can say that,the puppy played a little part as a Cupid between them😂.

It was almost the time for sunset..

"Zoya ab chale ghar.. Ammi ne bola tha tumhe tumhare abbu ke aane se pehle chodna hain" He said.

"Matlab hume ise chod ke jana padega " She said with her lower lip jutted out.

"Haan" He also said sadly.

"Koi ni.. Puppy.. Hum apse milne aayenge.. Okay" She said one last time and caressed him.

Both of them went back in the car. Aditya left her at her house and then went to his house.

************************************

How was the chapter?

Sorry for the late update. I'll try to post soon.

Please vote and comment.

Love yaaa🖤🖤