*|chapter-26|*

Please vote and comment. Do inline comments and kindly ignore the mistakes.

********************

Chapter-26

They reached the party venue, Zoya was as usual nervous. He could sense her uneasiness. He held her hand which was resting on her thigh.

"Relax Zoya. It is just a party. We can leave whenever you want." He said in an assuring voice.

"No, I'm fine." She said and gave him a forced smile. It does not went unnoticed by him.

Zoya had that unsettling feeling in her stomach, like something bad is going to happen.

She want to believe that everything is fine but she just couldn't. After Giving herself a positive talk that everything is going to be fine she looked at Aditya and nodded her head.

He stepped out of the car and helped her out of the car.

He wrapped his hand around her waist and pulled her close to him.

"You are looking beautiful." He said huskily in her ear making blush creep up her cheeks.

"Thank you." She said with a shy smile.

Both of them moved towards the entrance of the huge venue.

They entered inside the party hall. So many people were there in formal dresses. Zoya always tried to avoid such parties but now she is here attending one important party with her husband.

"Mr Hooda nice to see you here." A handsome man approaches them.

He forward his hand for handshake. Aditya shook his hand and introduced Zoya to the man.

"Mr Gupta, meet my wife Zoya, Zoya this is Mr Gupta, chief executive of the company." Aditya introduced.

Zoya shook hand with him and they talked for a while.

"Mr and Mrs Hooda you both enjoy the party I'll go and meet other guests." Mr Gupta said.

After exchanging few pleasantries Mr Gupta left from there. They met alot of people. Aditya introduced her to his colleagues and other co-workers.

"Mujhe bhool gaya!" Came a voice from behind when Aditya was introducing Zoya to some people.

He turned around and found his friend and colleague.

"Arey Ishaan.." Aditya exclaimed.

Excitement was visible on his face.

Both the men shared a hug.

"How are you radhika?" Aditya asked the young beautiful lady standing beside Ishaan.

"I'm very much fine Aditya..tum batao tumhare kya haal hain..and if I'm not wrong she is Zoya, right?" Radhika, ishaan's wife, asked with a pleasant smile on her face.

"Yes she is Zoya, my wife." Aditya said.

"Hi Zoya nice to meet you." Radhika carefully gave her one hand for handshake as her other hand was busy in carrying her 11 months old son.

"Nice to meet you too." Zoya said with a smile.

The girls got busy in their talks and both Aditya and Ishaan went to meet other friends near the bar, not before making sure that their ladies are comfortable.

"Lets sit." Radhika said and both of them sat on the seat around the table.

"I so wanted to meet you. And sorry we weren't able to make it up to your wedding as this little boy was not well." Radhika said.

"It's completely fine. What's his name?" Zoya asked as her full concentration was on the little boy who was playing in her mother's arm.

"His name is Kabir but we also call him cub or cubby for fun." Radhika said with a little chuckle at last.

"He is so sweet..and energetic." Zoya said with a little laugh at the end as she saw this chubby little boy was so enthusiastic about his mother's shining earrings.

"He is a ball of energy..." Radhika said with a small laugh..

"We are not in favour of bringing this little munchkin to these fancy parties..but my mother in law is out of town and I don't know why but this party was so important for Ishaan so we had to bring him with us plus I didn't wanted to leave him with nanny.." radhika explained.

"Accha kiya na otherwise I would have not been able to meet this little handsome boy." Zoya said and tickled his tummy with her finger and he gave her a laugh.

"Can I hold him?" Zoya asked hesitantly.

"Ofcourse Zoya, I will be able to breathe at least." Radhika chuckled and handed little Kabir to zoya.

Zoya took him in her arms and made him sit on her lap. He gave her big hearty laugh showing two of his front small teeth.

"You are such a cutie pie." Zoya cooed.

Radhika and zoya talked for a while, and Kabir was still on zoya's lap. Soon Aditya and Ishaan joined them too.

All four sat and talked. People came and met. Zoya did enjoyed the party, all thanks to radhika. She made her so much comfortable in this party

"I'll be back in a moment." Zoya excused herself and got up to go to the washroom. She had a little eye contact with Aditya before going to the washroom.

She found her way to the washroom. She entered inside the girl's washroom. Beside the girl's washroom was the men's washroom.

After using the washroom, she washed her hands.

Only she was there in the washroom when the door got open and a woman walked inside.

Zoya walked out after finishing her business. She could sense a strong presence of someone. Someone whom she don't want to meet. Ignoring the strange feeling she walked ahead towards their table.

They did a couple dance and then they had their dinner. After alot of meeting and greetings they were able to get out of the party.

"You will wait here or come with me to the parking lot?" Aditya asked as he was planning to get his car till the gate and pick her up from there but asked her if she wants to come with him till the parking lot.

"I'll wait here...." She said. She looked around and it was quite so she changed her mind.

"No wait.. I'll come with you." She said.

"Come." He said.

Both of them started walking towards the parking lot. Aditya kept his hand on her back. She flinched at the cold contact of his hand on her warm naked skin. But still she felt butterfly in her stomach.

They walked down the slope of the parking lot as they found it fun.

They took a left turn and zoya bumped into a man.

"I'm sorr-" her words got stuck in her throat as she saw the man infront of her.

"Zoya.." said the man.

"Y..yash.." Zoya whispered which was only heard by Aditya.

*********

Hey everyone! Hope y'all doing well. Sorry for a short and a late chapter but I'm quite busy but but but next one will be long and soon. And there will be alot of drama plus cozy scenes in the next chapter.

But please vote and comment.

Take care. Stay safe.

Love y'all ❤️🖤