*|chapter-9|*

Please vote and comment.
A big chapter for you guys and sorry for the mistakes.
Enjoy..!!❤
.
.
.
.
He read the message from his mother and cleared his throat to gain her attention.

She looked up at him and wiggled her eyebrows, asking him about the matter.

"Vo maa ka message aaya hain. Tumhe direct parlour drop karna hain." He said taking the last sip of his drink.

"Kyu?" She said.

"Meri dadi..." He said while rubbing his temple.

"Aapki dadi bhi hain." She asked in confusion.

"Haan..." He said.

"Hum toh nhi mile unse... Na engagement main aur na shaadi main." She was confused.

"Haan kyuki vo aayi hi nhi thi shaadi main. She was quite against our marriage." He said.

"Why???... Shouldn't she be happy.. Like we agreed for an arrange marriage." She said.

"Haan... It is a long story.. Leave it." He said.

"Nhi... I want to know." She said stubbornly.

"Zoya kabhi aur bata dunga." He said.

"Nhi I want to know now only.. Why she's against this marriage?? I'm a part of this so I want to know." She said.

He don't want to worry her by telling her about his grandmother. Because she's not a good figure. He don't want them to start on a bad note. But still he know he have to tell her about that.

"Aditya please.. " She said keeping her hands on the table...

"Okay fine.." He took a deep breath and started..

"Maa aur dadi ka relation accha nhi hain like from the starting itself. Both were conflicting. She wanted me to marry one of her cousins granddaughter. And I didn't wanted to get married to that particular girl so I declined that proposal. And then my mother told about your proposal so i finally accepted it. And she was totally against it." He said and looked at her for a reaction.

"Ohh so i wan an option for you..? An escape..?" She sounded offended and maybe hurt.

She thought her proposal was just an option for him to escape from that girl's proposal. She mis interpreted him.

"No zoya aisa kuch bhi nhi hain... I.. I liked you.....and I wanted to marry YOU. Don't think like that please." He said holding her hand.

"Okay.. Lekin ab kya karenge...?" She said in a nervous tone.

"Pata nhi yarr... Ab unko maa hi sambhal lengi... Tum bas unki koi baat ko dil pe mat lagana..." He said.

Zoya nodded her head.

"Okay now forget it.. Jyada mat sochna iske baare main... Let's roam around for a while.. Abhi thoda time hain." He said looking at his watch.

"Chaliye.." She said and picked up her handbag.

"Zoya let's play something." He said excitedly.

"Yaha par aise chalte chalte kya khelna hain aapko." She asked.

"Umm.. Let me think." He acted like he's thinking something.

"Okay we can ask each other some questions... Like favourite colour, food etc etc.." He suggested.

"Okay aap start kijiye." She said.

"Okay... So.. Your favourite colour?" He asked.

"White." She said.