🍆4🍆

It was the day after their first time. They had practice and as usual, Chan was trying to see if everything was okay. But Hyunjin and Han didn't even want to look at each other. Which was strange not only to Chan, but to everyone else. They didn't really like each other before, but slowly they had become friends and recently they were probably the closest friends of them all.

"Channie Hyung, can I..." Felix started, but Chan waved at him, it was a sign to stop. He was looking at Hyunjin, who was secretly looking at Jisung.

"Lix, can I talk with you?" Chan said in a while.

"Yeah, what's up?" Felix asked and looked at him.

"Why is Hyunjin not talking with Han?" He asked. He looked at them for a while again and he looked back at Felix.

"Well, last night when Jisung heard that Hyunjin was maybe satisfying himself looking at another guy which was a joke actually, he left the group chat." Felix explained. "I don't know if this is the reason, but..."

"We'll talk about this later, okay?" He mumbled. Felix turned to see Hyunjin. "I wonder what happened between them? They're so strange today and they weren't that strange." Chan sighed. "I guess they will tell me when this is over?"

"Maybe." Felix shrugged. "Minho was talking to Jisung a few minutes ago, about the dance, they were discussing something, I don't know what. But after that Hyunjin looked kind of angry. I don't know what's happening, but if these two are dating and not telling us..."

"They are not. Hyunjin is not gay. He told me himself..." Chan whispered.

"He's bisexual then. He's not looking like he hates Han, he's..." Felix started, but someone yelled "Break is over!" so they had to leave the conversation for later. But after that Chan had to leave Felix and the others go back in the dorms, because he had to stay with 3racha to practice. Felix wasn't really satisfied about it, but Chan had told him that they are going to have more tomorrow. So, Felix gave up from making sad faces and decided to talk with Hyunjin.