🍆51🍆

It was a hot sunny day, but the boys were in the practice room, trying to learn the brand new choreography. Slowly they synchronized and the dance looked like it was well-rehearsed. Hyunjin stopped in front of the big mirrors and looked in the reflection to pay attention to Jisung dancing in the background. Someone came closer to him, but he didn't even look at who it was. Chan placed his hand over Hyunjin's shoulder and smiled. "Are you enjoying the view?" HE asked and Hyunjin finally turned his head right to see him. 

"He's so good." 

"Remember when you told him to practice more and improve his dance skills?" Chan giggled. 

"If I didn't, would we debut together?" He asked quietly and smiled. "Han is... A diamond." 

"Yes, he's very talented." Chan nodded and leaned on Hyunjin's shoulder. "I would like to talk with you..." 

"Okay." Hyunjin nodded and followed chan outside. When they both were alone, Chan hurried to talk about something he thought it was important. 

"How do you feel about the decision?" Chan asked immediately. "I mean... I know you don't like it, neither does Changbin..." 

"I can't like it, since it's just a meaningless stupid thing we have to do against our odds," Hyunjin whispered. "Why do I have to act like me and Changbin are together? Where's the point?" He asked and Chan shrugged. "It's ridiculous, right?"

"I can't do anything at this exact moment, but I will think about something. I don't like it either. Seungmin was way too upset that day. He went to my room and Felix asked him what happened, he just cried. Then He decided that he needed to talk with Felix alone and I left them, but Felix told me what had happened."

"It's not something that I will accept," Hyunjin mumbled. "But still I can be with him when we're home, right?" 

"Yes." Chan nodded. "I will think about something, okay?" He asked and hugged Hyunjin. "I will fight for you always."