🍆27🍆

"I could never understand if he liked me or not if  I didn't come to him and tell him the truth," Felix said, lying in Hyunjin's bed while watching his sixth breakdown today. "I mean... Yeah, It was long ago and it wasn't that... complicated, yes. But actually, it wasn't too different, Hyunjin. I just don't get it why don't you just talk with him?" 

"Why? Because he's my fucking best friend, I can't just lose him like that." 

"So,  you can lose him by not trusting him enough to share what's going on with you?" Felix asked him and took his phone. He could remember how Han smiled while he was talking about Hyunjin the other day. 

"So, you're not mad at Hyunjin? Because Chan saw that you don't talk with him that much lastly and since he's on hiatus..." Felix started, but Han laughed at him. 

"Excuse me, but how can anyone be mad at him? I mean, he's such a sweety!" Han smiled brightly and took his phone. Not letting Felix see, he opened his chat with Hyunjin. The last time they were texting each other was a month ago and it wasn't something too big, it wasn't for long. "But at this moment he's not that talkative in my opinion. There's something on his mind and he's going to be better if I don't always talk some bulshit about what I saw online." 

"Why did he stop talking to you completely?" Felix asked Han and he laughed hard. "Mm?" 

"I read some fanfiction about us to him and he ran away from me." Han laughed. "It was funny, I don't know why he reacted so bad. It was so funny! Have you ever seen a fanfiction about you and one of the boys?" 

"Chan decided to restrict my fanfiction reading because I was reading like... I don't remember, ten different? I don't really remember, but they were funny!" Felix smiled and looked at Han searching for something in his phone. 

"Listen, this one is my favorite! The one, where Hyunjin's a mafia boss and I was just an assassin. It was funny, for real..." 

"Are you here?" Hyunjin asked Felix and he finally looked at him, giving him his whole attention. 

"Yes, why?" 

"I just want to be alone."