🍆54🍆

Hyunjin layed on the bed looking up to see Han standing on it and trying to hang on a poster. "I am sure that you will like it." 

"I am sure that I like your tights from here." Han laughed and fall down on his knees and bent to kiss Hyunjin. 

"But I am sure that we have to go back in the kitchen." 

"Sure." 

Both of them went out and then straight to the kitchen, where Felix was cooking, Chan was hugging him from behind, Changbin was trying to play some stupid game online and Seungmin was looking at him as if this was his whole world. Lee Know and Jeongin weren't there, so the first question was about them. 

"Soo... Lee Know and Jeongin?"

"They are drawing some stuff." Chan said not paying attention to enyone except from Felix. "But you know what? I'm sure that we're eating something extremely delicious." 

"And Lee Know is eating Jeongin at the moment, I swear!" Han said and sat down on one of the chairs, while Hyunjin was pouring himself some juice. "Anything else?" 

"No? Why?" 

"I don't know. When are we leaving?" 

"Tomorrow morning at five. You have to be up at 4:30, so... Should I check up on you all?" Chan asked and finally turned to see them. 

"Yes," Hyunjin said, but at this moment Han said he didn't want Chan to wake them up. 

"We can, we're not kids anymore."