🍆19🍆

Jisung placed his hand over Minho's and smiled.

"Honestly, this is something good." He spoke after a while. "But don't tell the boys."

"Why?"

"I'm not gay, and you know this, but I am not going to judge you." He said and smiled. "But I won't tell anyone else. Your secret is safe here." He assured him and shrugged. "Chan wouldn't be happy at first, but he loves Felix, so he wouldn't be mad at all."

"But you don't understand. I don't know how to tell him." Minho mumbled. "I don't think I can face him. And honestly, if he was here, I would probably stop speaking at all  scared not to make him think that I was a dumbass."

"Just go and talk with him." Han adviced him.

"Then why are you not talking with Hyunjin?" Minho attacked him with a question and crossed his hands in front of his chest. "Because from what I see you're not in good terms again and this is making everyone pissed off every time after practice."

"Sure. I will speak with Hyunjin, once he stops being a shitbag." Han said and took his phone. "It's late, isn't it?"

"It is. And what?"

"Time to sleep." He said and went closer to his bed, making signs to Minho that it was time for him to leave. "I really need a good rest. Once again, if I have to practice four hours with him only, I will kill Chan. I told him that I wanted to practice with Felix or with you."

"Hyunjin asked him to practice with Felix too." Minho said.

"Yes, but Chan wanted his precious baby to be with him all the time and he left me with Hyunjin." He rolled his eyes. "This is so fucked up."

"Language. And yeah, go get some rest. It's too late to talk about it." Minho went out of his room, but before closing, he looked at Haan with a big grin on his face. "And yeah, sure. You act like you hate him but you don't."

"What?" Han asked, but the door was closed soon after Minho was out of the room and answer was not available for him.