🍆44🍆

An hour later, when Han woke up, Hyunjin was still in the room. Chan tried to make him go, but the only word that came out of Hyunjin was "no" and he refused to leave too many times, so Chan decided to let it go. After all, he and Felix were still there and both of them were able to help them if they needed help. 

Jisung's sleepy eyes spotted Hyunjin and since none of the others knew he was awake, he decided to remind them he was still in there. 

"Hyunjin?" was the first he said and Hyunjin momentarily turned to see him. Seeing him awake made Hyunjin so happy, so he ran to the bed Han was still sleeping and placed his hand over his forehead. "Hyunjin..." Han muttered, but the other one shushed at him and smiled a little bit. 

"Don't talk now, just rest, okay?" He asked him and caressed his face. 

Chan wanted to go and check up on Han, but Felix had grabbed his wrist and didn't let him go. Both of them were looking at the others with a little concern in their eyes, but after all Hyunjin and Han weren't kids. 

"Why are you here?" Jisung asked. 

"Because, baby, I love you and I didn't want you to be alone." 

"Love me?" He whispered and Hyunjin nodded. He smiled and kissed Jisung's forehead. "I don't remember what happened..." 

"You got drunk. You didn't want to go to sleep. You even yelled at Felix for not being Hyunjin. Then you went to sleep. And you choked on your own vomit, but I helped you and you're now fine." Chan explained and came closer. "And Hyunjin came when he heard what happened to you." 

"Hyunjin..." Han whispered, but all that happened after that was Hyunjin kissing him slowly pressing for a long time his lips to Han's forehead. 

"I don't know how would I live without you, baby..." He whispered after the kiss and looked him in the eyes. "I'm so sorry for being such an asshole." 

"Don't talk about this now, Hyunjin. Lay next to him and take good care of him, okay?" Chan asked and Hyunjin as if he wanted to be asked to do it, did it immediately. He laid next to Han grabbed him in his hands, and hugged him. 

"Could someone give me some painkillers? My head is like a bomb and it will explode soon..." Jisung whispered and Chan nodded. 

"I will go get some."