🍆67🍆

Seungmin was lying on his bed, and Changbin was sitting right next to him. He slowly caressed his head and smiled.  Both of them missed each other, but none of them was ready to show it by this time. It had been half an hour since Changbin was allowed to enter, and he was more than happy to be with him again. He bit his lip seeing Seungmin's neck, it was hard for him to resist.

"What?" The younger one said and raised a little bit.

"Just thinking about the times I had the opportunity to kiss you and not feel guilty." Changbin explained.

"You can still do it." Minnie said and raised a bit so that he could be closer to Changbin's face. The other guy didn't say anything in response, he just took his head closer and kissed him slowly.

Meanwhile, the others in the kitchen were talking about them.

"I am sure that Seungmin didn't want to be mad at him this whole time. He looked like he couldn't stand it!" Felix said.

"Yes, but Cbangbin was sad all day and all night." Han continued.

"Whatever. It's not our business, right?" Jeongin asked, and this made the others stop. "I'm more concerned about Chan. Any news?" He asked.

"He told me he had arrived in Australia." Felix muttered. "I can't imagine he's not here..."

"But it's the truth. We gotta go work, right?"

"If he was here, he would yell at us to stop procrastinating and start working..." Felix said sadly and gulped. "I miss him so much!" He whispered.