🍆72🍆

There was another mail for a meeting. Neither of Stray Kids knew why, but they were told that there would be people from other groups. Changbin was concerned that Chan wasn't in Korea and he wouldn't be able to be with there. And he was more concerned that his leader place would be for Minho.

"Changbin Hyung," Seungmin got up from bed looking at his boyfriend on the window. "How are you?"

"I don't know, I'm either worried or concerned about today's meeting." He spoke quietly and turned to see the boy. A little smile appeared on Changbin's face, as his hand slowly slipped on Seungmin's cheek. "Don't worry about me."

"What do you think it will be?"

"You know what meetings are all about... a group is going to be out and everything is pointing at us." Changbin whispered.

"It's not like that," Seungmin whispered and leaned on Changbin's shoulder.

"It's not close to the holidays, so what else would it be?"

"I don't know, but think positive!" He looked up to see Changbin's smirk. "I see you're smiling!"

"I'm smiling because for once we're not fighting..."

Seungmin kissed his neck slowly and smiled.

"I am scared that if we disband I won't have the chance to see you." He whispered. "Or if I have a chance, it will be strange."

"We're not disbanding." Seungmin rose and grabbed Changbin's face, cupping it with his both hands. Slowly a smile appeared on his lips. "And I love you, no matter what we will be together."