🍆62🍆

Han was sitting in front of Hyunjin, next to Hyunjin was Changbin, who did his best to ignore his thoughts at the moment, next to Han was Lee Know, still trying to process how it all ended there. Right next to Lee Know was Seungmin, and next to Changbin was Felix. The last one couple sitting one in front of another were Chan, right next to Seungmin and Jeongin next to Felix.

They were all waiting for HIM to come. None of them knew what the reason for this meeting was, but all of them were worried.

Jisung: Jinnie, I'm scared....

Han texted Hyunjin.

Hyunnie: don't worry, baby, its gonna be fine.

And the moment after that, the door screeched open. All of them looked immediately to the figure at the door. Slow steps helped him approach his place and he sat on the chair.

"Kids," he started after clearing his throat, "We all know that some things that are happening here might make you a little distracted. I know you don't like the pairings, which is making me concerned about the group's success."

"Pairings aren't supposed to gain success for the group." Changbin said.

"Maybe, or maybe half of the fans want you and Hyunjin to kiss on stage." He continued.

"No way!" Hyunjin stood up. "I have a boyfriend."

"Anyways, I was talking about that... you don't have the concentration to finish anything soon, I'm loosing money, you don't have a concept, and you don't want to approve any of my ideas.. so, the real question is, are you still a whole group, or are you disbanding next week?"

"Disbanding." Chan answered and stood up. "Now, boss, if you could excuse me..." he said and left. Everyone else was left in shock. Even the JYP, who was stuttered by the word he heard from Chan. Maybe anyone was about to do it and he would accept it. But hearing this from Chan, who would always do anything to be with them as a whole group, no matter what, no matter how hard it was going to be... chan would do anything, but now, he had given up. JYP wondered why....