🍆25🍆

"Han," Felix entered the room and immediately sat on the bed, as Jisung was watching something on his laptop. He didn't even turn back to see his bandmate, he just kept scrolling and reading whatever was more interesting than Felix at this moment. "Han!" Felix called him again and finally, he got his attention.

"What do you want now? Isn't it the day that you're doing every effort to make brownies? I want to take a rest." He said a little irritated.

"I am not making anything today. I decided to spend more time with you. Do you want to play something with me?"

"Like what?" Felix shrugged. He knew, but he didn't want to say it out loud.

"Truth or dare?" He asked after a while.

"Okay, fine." Han came to the bed and sat down next to him. "I see you want to know something, so just ask me."

"I want to play. I don't want to know anything..." Felix tried to defend himself, but Han laughed a bit. He didn't really believe it.

The result of the game was this one.

Truth. Felix to Han.
Do you want to have a dance battle with Minho?
No.

Truth. Han to Felix.
Do you feel jealous, when Chan is with me?
No.

Truth. Felix to Han.
Rate stray kids from 10 to 4
Hyunjin, Lino, Felix, IN, Chan, Changbin, Seungmin.

Truth. Han to Felix.
How often do you tell him that you love him?
Every day, I guess...?

Truth. Felix to Han.
Do you want Hyunjin?
I don't understand the question.
Do you want him as your partner?
I'm not gay.

Truth. Han to Felix.
Tell Hyunjin that his crappy plan is more than pathetic?

Then Felix left. It wasn't Hyunjin's plan, but his own. He had to see how to talk with Han. This wasn't going to be easy.