🍆39🍆

Hello, guys! Here is another update, compensating the last one, it was really short. You will probably hate me after this one????? Idk.
So, I wanted to tell you that better things are coming up.

Hope you will like it!
-sd

Hyunjin woke up with a smile. His hand automatically slipped under the sheets and he frowned not touching any human skin next to himself. His brain tried to process everything and as soon as that happened, Hyunjin knew. This wasn't true, he didn't have sex with Jisung last night. It was a dream. A really good and sexy dream, but still a dream and nothing more.
He stood from his bed and noticed that his boxers weren't clean anymore. Eyes rolled, making a circle, hand slowly trying to confirm that this was the result from the dream. Hyunjin breathed in and out and gulped. All he could remember was Jisung's hands all over his body, his lips pressed to Hyunjin's and his whole body sweaty and hot, pressed to him. He looked down, feeling his boner getting harder.
"Go down, buddy, he's not interested...." Hyunjin reminded himself quietly and went straight to the bathroom. God bless that he had a bathroom for him only. He locked himself inside and slid on the door to the floor. He breathed in deeply and closed his eyes for a moment.
"I want you, Jisung..." he whispered and then stood up, going into the shower.