🍆58🍆

Three days had passed. Chan was dealing mostly with producing new songs for the upcoming album along with Han and Changbin, while Hyunjin and Felix were preparing a new choreography with tiktok dance. Seungmin and Jeongin were staying in their rooms most of the time. Jeongin still didn't talk with Minho, but he started talking with the other a day ago. Seungmin didn't want to interact with the others that much too. But Minho, he was sleeping all day and all night. Chan didn't know what to do to make them do something.

Changbin was extremely strange this morning. He overslept and Chan had to wake him up, he came in the studio only with his pajamas on, even his hair and was on his forehead.

"Morning," he muttered as he entered the studio. Han looked up and then looked at Chan.

"Okay, just look at him!" He groaned. "He's looking like a fucking ghost!"

"I see." Chan said and looked at the monitors. "But we have work to do."

"He can't do shit!" Han insisted. "How are we supposed to work on anything, when Changbin is literally looking like he's dead?"

"Changbin, I don't know what happened, I don't want to know, I need the work done, okay?"

"Am I not here or what?" He said sleepy. "I had a fight with Seungmin again and this time its serious..." he explained and sat next to Chan.

"Could you all please stop with this bulshit dramas?" Chan raised his tone. "We have to concentrate, but instead, all we do is taking care of the drama that you all make. Three fucking months we were dealing with Han and Hyunjin, now we have to deal with you and Seungmin, with Minho and Jeongin... could you please concentrate?" He almost yelled. After that Changbin wasn't sleepy anymore. He tried to forget about what happened last night and concentrate, just like Chan had already asked him.

"Excuse me, but we didn't have that much things to do when me and Hyunjin were having a hard time." Han wanted to say and smiled. "Anyways, what now?"

"I was thinking about something... different this time." Chan said and played the melody he had already made as a demo version of what was in his head.