🍆63🍆

The meeting was over just a few minutes after Chan left. A conclusion? Not at all. None of them knew what will happen now, what was going to be the best from now on. Hyunjin was holding Jisung's hand, eyes slowly falling on their crossed fingers as he was tightening the bound.

"What now? Is it over?" Changbin asked.

"The contract says that we should stay at least two years more. Otherwise it's not something that you want to do. Too much money we will have to pay HIM if we leave earlier." Lee Know said and he was the first one to jump into the car. "Felix why don't you talk with Chan?"

"He's not coming back to the dorm even, how do you want me to do it?" Felix asked entering too. "I will tell you, maybe I'm the one who he is not mad at, but he is not talking to me either."

"Can you try?" Jeongin asked quietly. "I will stop with the drama, I will act professional and this is going to be it."

"Its not only you, Innie," Felix muttered. "All of us were the reason. Starting with the whole drama between these two lovebirds, and ending with the last things that happened," He snorted. "I'm not sure Chan would even listen to me."

"Try to talk with him." Changbin said too and placed his hand on Seungmin's tight. Seungmin just looked at him confused. "We're not going to fight anymore, right baby?" He asked, but Seungmin just pushed his hand away.

"Guys, can we give him at least a day, I promise I will talk with him." Felix smiled a little sad and noticed Han sitting in Hyunjin's lap and smiled. Recently since he didn't have Chan by his side he felt so sad and every little interaction between Hyunjin and Han made him smile and be sorry for not being with Chan.