🍆50🍆

"So, as soon as we were informed that in the group there are a few relationships, we have to make clear what is allowed and what is forbidden." A man said as soon as everyone was there. Hyunjin took Hannie's hand in his and caressed him, trying to make him a little less nervous.

"I want to know which are the couples." Another man spoke.

"Me and Jisung." Hyunjin said and looked at him.

"Me and Felix." Chan said after that and looked at Changbin.

As soon as Changbin felt Chan's eyes on him, he gulped. "Me and Seungmin." He said finally and as soon as everyone got quiet, one of the two men nodded.

"Jeongin, Minho?" He asked, but they shook their heads. He nodded again and took a pile of paper. "Okay, so..." he started and looked at the man next to him. "We go as we planned?"

"Yes." He only whispered and assuring him in what they had planned already, he turned to look the boys. Actually, all of them turned to look at the boys in front of them.

"Cangbin, you have to be with Hyunjin. Publicly, I want you to hold hands and look more like a... like a couple." He continued and smiled. "Han and Minho, you're also lucky!"

"What about us?" Chan asked and looked at Felix.

"You don't have to hide." One of the men said. "Jeongin and Seungmin for now will act like single, because they are too young." He said and gave each of them a contract. "It's a contract... you sign and you're agreeing with continuing working for us with the new conditions."

Hyunjin honestly didn't want to sign, but this was not that bad, because at least in the dorm they would be together. Jisung wasn't sure if he wanted or didn't want to sign the new contract, but he was the first one to give it back to the men after he agreed with it.

The last one to finish with signing the contract and when he gave it to the men, they told the boys to leave the room.