🍆26🍆

Hyunjin woke up and the first thing he saw was Han Jisung. He stretched his arm to touch him, but he couldn't. It felt like his hand was going through him. Hyunjin tried to make a few steps forward, but even though he was trying to go closer, he couldn't touch him.

"Don't go away from me!" He begged. He breathed in and out, but there was no effect. "Han, please!" He cried. "I love you!" He continued crying. "I know that I was scared and I let you down, I know that I ... I can't live without you." He whispered and felt down on his knees.

"Hyunjin!" Felix woke him up. "What the fuck man?"

"Lix?" Hyunjin whispered.

"How are you? You were crying. You said you loved him." Felix sat on Hyunjin's bed and crossed his legs. "What's happening?"

"I... I had a dream. A nightmare. Han was there. A step away. I tried to take his hand, but I couldn't. Every effort I made was worthless. He disappeared." He whispered and sighed. "Why can I be that scared? How can I be that much in love with my... best friend?" He whispered, asking more himself rather than Felix.

"Because you know him and you want to be there for him. Because you know that he will always be there for you. And most of all, because you don't want to be away from him." Felix said. "You hated him, the only thing bigger than hate is love. The hate just turned into love. But you'rescared that this way you'regoingtolose him."

"He..." Hyunjin whispered. "I wish he loved me too."