🍆71🍆

"OH NO!" Minho laughed at the way Seungmin fell on the ground. 

Changbin went closer to him and hit him. "Do not Fucking laugh at him, okay?" He yelled. 

"Language!" Hyunjin went closer to them and looked at them from the bottom to the top. "First of all, we're trying to do something good." 

"SECOND OF ALL CHANNIE HYUNG IS CALLING ME!" Felix yelled. "SHUT UP GUYS!" he said after he heard them all yelling and cheering. Felix picked up the phone and he faced Chan, who was in a park in Australia. "Hey, baby!" 

"What's up? Are you in the practice room?" 

"Uh..." Felix froze. What lie he could tell Chan now? "I'm trying to learn a tiktok dance."

"I see..." Chan giggled. "What are the others doing?" 

"Uh... I don't know." Felix said looking to the other side of the practice room, where Minho was pushed to the wall by Changbin and Seungmin and Hyunjin were trying to separate them. 

"I'm actually... a bit busy..." Felix mumbled after a while. "I will call you later!"

"Lixxie?" Chan asked and Felix just mumbled looking back at him. "I miss you, love! I love you so much!" 

"Yes, me too, baby!" He whispered and hung up the phone. "ARE YOU FOR REAL?" 

"What?" Changbin asked. "Why the fuck is he laughing at my baby?" 

"Changbin, enough!" Seungmin pushed him off of Minho finally and looked at him. "I don't need you to guard me... And from Minho? For real?" 

"I fucking know why Channie Hyung left us. You're unbelievable!" 

"Tell them..." Han shushed and sat down next to Jeongin, who was just looking at some dance moves on his phone. 

"I will leave you all too!" Felix threatened them and tried to leave the practice room, but Hyunjin grabbed his wrist and asked everyone to look at him. 

"We have to start working more and fighting less, okay?" 

"Okay..." Minho whispered and snorted at Changbin. 

"Okay." Changbin said and turned to him. "Don't laugh at Seungmin, okay?" 

"I was joking," Minho said and smiled a bit.