🍆32🍆

When Jisung entered Hyunjin's room, he saw complete darkness. Not even a sound, not even a breathing.

"Hyunjin, the guys want us to..." he slowly touched the key for the lamp and when he turned it on, he finally could see him.

Lying on the floor, looking straight into the ceiling, not even making a sound.

"Hyung, are you okay?"

"Who told you to come here?" Hyunjin asked and stood up. He got closer to Jisung and looked him in the eyes. At this time Jisung could feel so much things. He was scared because he knew how hard could it be to deal with Hyunjin. He was happy because they were finally talking. But he was confused. And he was doubtful.

"The guys. Chan, actually. Why?"

"Tell them that I AM NOT LEAVING." Hyinjin said and turned around, walking away.

"Why? Why is all this all of a sudden?" Jisung dared to ask.

"We shouldn't have slept together." Hyunjin mumbled.

"Why?" They were in silence. Hyunjin turned and looked at him, making every cell of his body to finally be able to say something.

"I am in love with a man." He whispered.

"Then why did you sleep with me?" Jisung asked confused.

"This man... is you." Hyunjin whispered again. "Now can you leave me alone?"

"Do you leave the person you love, just because he confessed he loved you too?" Jisung asked going closer to Hyunjin. When he reached him, he hugged him and closed his eyes smiling.

"I'm sorry, but it's too complicated." Hyunjin pushed him away and looked at him. "I want to be alone, thanks." He said and Jisung had no other choice than to just leave him and go back to see the others. One thing he wanted to know... why would Hyunjin be so scared? And what he was scared of?