🍆14🍆

Changbin came out of his room frustrated. He knocked on the next door and waited for Han to open. No one did.

It was half past one in the night and he was getting angrier and angrier at the people in this room making this noise. He was ready to open the door, when he saw Han standing in front of him with nothing but a towel around his waist.

"Man, I don't care that you're having a wild night, I want to sleep." Changbin said and heard someone yelling from the room. "And tell your sex buddy that I don't need to hear everything."

Han didn't say a word, but Hyunjin came to the door and hugged Han over the shoulder. "Excuse me, but can you leave us alone?" He asked and Changbin rolled his eyes and went back to his room. Hyunjin closed the door and looked at Han. "And you have to stop moaning before I even touch you." He said and raised his eyebrow.

"And you're half naked walking around here, like you own this room." Han laughed.

"Wait for me. If Changbin say something to Chan we will have to stay away from each other." He said and left the room, leaving Han alone.

When he knocked on Changbin's door, he waited for him to open it. He was impatiently waiting for him to open, when he heard noises from the kitchen. A few seconds later he saw Felix with a plate with sweets.

"Now Changbin?" Felix asked him and Hyunjin rolled his eyes. "I'm sorry, I'm just kidding you."

Hyunjin just looked at him as he walked away. The door screeched open. Hyunjin looked straight ahead to see Changbin wearing only a t-shirt. "If you dare to say something to Chan about me and Han, I will..."

"So, you're not saying anything about me and Seungmin, huh?" Hyunjin stood up there, not realizing what he had just heard. "It's okay, I won't tell anyone."

"You and Seungmin?"

Changbin shrugged and went back in his room, closing the door.