🍆47🍆

Well, this chapter will be a little bit different. I got so much inspiration from some moments today, so... I hope you will like it. Also, I know that probably many of you don't like what I ship, I don't care, I ship what I find cute and I write about it. I'm so sorry if it's bothering you in some way. 

love is in the air

-sd

"Seungmin..." Changbin stood up from Seungmin's lap finally and looked at him raising his eyebrow. "How dare you?" 

"Excuse me?" Seungmin whispered. "I did nothing, Hyung..." He whispered again and pulled Changbin closer. "I love you, silly!" 

"How would they react?" 

"They know." Seungmin nodded. "And they didn't say a word..." 

"But..." Changbin whispered. "If they..." 

"They know and I don't care," Seungmin said finally and kissed his forehead. "Are you hungry?" 

"Yes." Changbin nodded shily and his cheeks blushed so hard. Seungmin touched them with his fingers and smiled even more. "Hey..." 

"You're such a baby!" 

"Your baby..." 

Then they got into the kitchen where they found Hyunjin and Jisung along with Lee know. None of them looked up to whoever was entering. They didn't even bother to look up, because their eyes were pinned on a little picture and they were laughing hard. "But see his cheeks!" 

Changbin recognized himself in that picture and rushed to take it. It was him but edited into dwaekki. He looked closer and Seungmin leaned head on his shoulder. "Wow, so cute!" 

"Changbin, we can't act like a couple anymore," Hyunjin said and took Jisung's hand. "I have a boyfriend, so... I will speak with the managers." 

"I have a boyfriend too..." He whispered looking up to Hyunjin. "Will they approve?" 

"Yes."

No matter how sure Hyunjin was, he frowned just before exiting the manager's office. Jisung, Seungmin, and Changbin were right in front of it and we're waiting for him. 

"He said, I quote, "no way!" and he said that I and Changbin have to hold hand publicly." 

"Excuse me?" Jisung almost yelled. He went a step closer and pushed Hyunjin. "I want to talk with them!" 

"Let Chan do this," Hyunjin whispered grabbing his body and taking him closer. "Baby, please..." He begged quietly. 

"LET ME GO IN THERE" Jisung yelled and pushed Hyunjin, breaking into the office, almost going inside with the door. "WHAT ARE YOU TWO THINKING?" He yelled. "WHY? HYUNJIN AND I ARE A COUPLE NOW YOU CANT MAKE HIM HOLD HAND WITH CHANGBIN WHO IS WITH SEUNGMIN!!!!!!!!!!!!" Jisung yelled but none of the two guys in there looked up. Just one of them whispered to the other one, "Kids." 

And a guard came to take Jisung out. No matter what, he knew that he was going to listen to Chan's mumbles and scoldings all night, but he had to try.