🍆68🍆

Felix was lying in his bed. It was late at night, and he had just left Hyunjin and Han alone. He knew why, they both wanted some alone time for not only kissing and cuddling, which, in fact, they have been doing all the time in front of everyone.

He was talking on the phone with Chan for the first time since he had left. Total of 5 days since he last heard his voice. They didn't even text a lot through this time.

"Do you miss me?" Chan giggled, and Felix let some of his tears go down his cheek. "Lixxie?"

"Yes." He said, trying his best not to sound like he was crying. Unfortunately, his voice broke down a little bit, and Chan knew.

"I miss you too, baby. I just got enough of the drama, I can't stand people fighting anymore." He mumbled.

"Changbin went to take care of Seungmin the other day. I guess they're fine now. Changbin apologized to him in front of us, I guess Seungmin made him to. It was funny, to be honest. But I'm not sure what's happening with Lee Know and Jeongin. They don't talk directly to each other."

"I guess... as far as I could understand what the problem between the two of them was... Lee know was scared that they would have to act distant and he couldn't be distant from his partner..." Chan explained. "I've talked with him, and I did tell him that most of the time this wouldn't be a problem, because now we're not going that much in public."

"I don't know, but anyways." Felix snorted.

"Baby, are you crying?"

"No." He lied.

"I know you are, baby. But please don't! I will be back before you realize it." He explained, and Felix smiled, not being able to admit it.

"What happened with you parents?" He asked.

"They're now talking to each other. I found a family therapist, and they went twice by now. I guess they can work it out." Chan said and giggled. "I'm sorry, Berry is licking my toes, and it's tickling," he laughed. "Gotta go, I will call you again soon, baby!"

"Chan..."

"Hm?"

"We're not disbanding, right?" He asked. "Please say so!"

"I will see..."

Chan didn't want to lie to Felix. He felt so bad for doing this, but he had no other choice. As spoken with their managers and their boss, the only way to make them act seriously was to make them scared that they might lose everything.