Morning Wood

"Morning my love." Holden was lying next to me staring at me while I slowly opened my eyes. "How was your sleep Alpha?" I yawned as I spoke, feeling groggy from last night's interesting turn of events. 

 I found out a lot about the man I just mated to, and myself. I had the strangest dreams last night. The same dream's about the man with tattoos. Who was he? Why was I dreaming so much about him when I didn't even know who he was or even if he was real?

Holden placed his hand on my head and ran his fingers gently through my hair. "I'm so sorry Diana, I don't know what came over me.. I was so anxious to be with you I guess my wolf was doing most of the work for me..." Holden sounded sincere, but I also had my reservations if he was speaking the truth. I know some men like it rough, so it was most likely he was one of those types. I will just have to learn to live with it. What am I supposed to do? He was the Alpha after..."Diana, call me Holden. Don't worry about what I said last night. I didn't mean it." After speaking he leaned in to kiss me on the forehead. He knew how to win my heart with his words as I smiled in response to his kiss. I placed my hand on his arm and ran my fingertips lightly back and forth against his skin.

"I'm happy you can say that Holden, to be honest I was worried you changed as soon as we marked-" I grabbed my neck, I forgot we marked each other?! Or I remember marking him, I don't remember him marking me after I passed out. He laughed at me trying to figure out what actually happened last night.

"Look." He held his neck up to show his mark and I sighed with relief.   At least I knew I didn't totally fuck up what I was supposed to do. "Diana, I have to admit, as much as I wanted to-" He moved my hair out of the way on my neck so I could feel my neck. I placed my hand and felt nothing, no mark no bite. I heart sank knowing that we didn't complete the mating ritual and it was all my fault. I was unable to stay awake to let him complete the bond, I felt like crying right then and there, but I didn't want to show him that I was weak. I needed to make this right somehow in this moment. He saved me-twice. I owed him that much.

"Holden, I'm sorry. I will make this right." I pulled myself upright and climbed on top of him straddling him. He seemed taken back but enjoyed the surprise by the look on his expression. I could feel his shaft harden under me as I grinded myself on top of him. He placed his hands on my hips as I swayed back and forth on top, taking charge of the situation. I was still very sore from last night, but I will hope I can make him cum faster before he could take back control. He moaned as I continued grinding him, I knew it was time for the real thing as I was already lathering his cock with my juices.

I took my hand and grabbed his shaft to guide it inside me. I felt the same pain as last night, but it subsided after a few seconds. I continued the same momentum grinding back and forth on his shaft while he closed his eyes enjoying the ride. It felt good to take charge of the situation and it was much more pleasurable.

"Oh my god Diana!" He moaned in pleasure. He grabbed my breasts and squeezed and I hissed in response. I continued the movements as I leaned closer and closer to his face. He opened his eyes realizing what I wanted him to do. I wanted him to mark me while I rode him and I already saw the look in his eyes as his canines started extending.

I placed my hands on the headboard to balance myself as I hovered my neck only inches from his mouth. I closed my eyes in anticipation not knowing how this was going to feel. If it was going to be painful, pleasurable or a mixture of both. I know the mark would connect our souls and mine to our pack. I would be able to communicate through mind link with Holden and all the pack members on top of that. I was looking forward to being part of our new family.

I cried out when I felt his teeth pierce my skin. I felt a tunnel being created between us and all of his pack. I heard voices come in my mind all at once and it almost felt overwhelming. After a few seconds the voices died out and I felt Holden licking my wound clean.

"Holden, I hear them. I hear you." I said as he continued cleaning my neck from the blood. I sat up right so I could look at him. We both were smiling knowing that we did it. We knew that this was the start to our new life.

Before I knew it he whispered something that made me gasp in shock. "Diana, have my pups."