Arrival

"Another round plea-ease" Aaron finished the last bit of his rum and slammed the empty glass on the bar. His eyes were glazed over in drunkenness, and it was quite comical to watch. Adam and I snickered as he began slurring his words to the point where we could hardly understand him.

"So you're tell-lling mee, that err- Diana – right- has –what's it called?" he was pointing his finger directly at me. I think we explained the situation five times already.

"Here you go guys," the blonde waitress placed three shot glasses full with a gold substance. Adam and I looked at her confused.

"On the house, it's not every day we get the Alpha's son in here... well no offence." She said to me knowing that my presence wasn't important to her at all. She glanced at Adam and smiled. Adam gave her a wink in response and her face turned red.

"No offence taken," I sarcastically replied. As she walked away I hit Adam's arm with my fist catching him off guard. "You asshole, so much for sticking up for me." He and Aaron instantly began laughing at my attempt to hit Adam's huge arm, which barely made him flinch.

"Come on sis. I mean look at her." Adam was peering over the bar checking out the waitresses ass. She was Adam's type, big boobs, big ass and skinny waist.

"Well, Diana, if you must ask she is NOT my type." Aaron was leaning in closer to me hoping to grab my attention. I could practically smell the booze on his breathe, which turned me off completely. If he wasn't such an ass all the time maybe he would have a chance with me. I already seen enough to want to run away then to be in his company.

"Aaron, you're breathe smells like this bar." I leaned myself in the opposite direction. Adam jumped into our conversation to ease the tension. He knew what Aaron was like, especially when he was drinking.

"Ok, kids. Let's take these and get this night over with. I think Holden is arriving in a few hours to meet with father."

The three of us took our shots and swigged the entire thing in one gulp.

"Damn, this tastes good!" I replied feeling the warmth hit my stomach. It actually felt good to ease the stress of Holden's visit. I could see Adam struggling to swallow, no surprise there as he didn't drink often. He wasn't use to the burn of alcohol and it was funny to watch my brother struggle with something. He tried to do everything perfectly to prove to our father he was Alpha material, and now he was struggling to keep up with Aaron and I.

"Adam, I thought you said Holden was coming in an hour." Aaron was looking at the opposite side of the room.

"Yea, why do you ask." Adam responded. "Hey blondie, another round?" He leaned over the bar and helped himself to a big bottle of gold Tequila and placed it in front of us. "Never mind, I found it." He chuckled and hiccupped. "Another round my dear?" He poured my shot glass and refilled it to the top.

"Why thank you Mr. Alpha," I laughed back. I never seen my brother act like this and I was enjoying every moment of it.

"Uh-Adam?" Aaron was still infatuated at what was happening behind us while my brother and I were swigging tequila shots on the bar.

"WHAT IS IT?!" Adam angrily said as he turned himself around to look behind us.

"It's a pleasure to make you're acquaintance." A strange voice echoed the bar and it instantly went silent.

"What is going on Aaron?" I turned myself around from the bar to see who was speaking behind us. My heart skipped a beat. The strange man standing in front of us was not any local that I knew. He was defiantly an outsider. He had an entire entourage behind him. They all had grimacing looks that filled fear into anyone peering into their direction. The man us was much taller and bulkier than Adam, and wore an expensive looking suit. He had a clean shaven face and dark brown hair that was brushed back. His face resembled a man that you would see in a magazine, with prominent cheek bones, piecing brown eyes and flawless skin.

"You must be Adam," He held out his hand to Adam's to shake it. Adam looked shocked and confused. I was beginning to regret taking those tequila shots.

"A pleasure-and you are..?" Adam shook his hand and the man held onto it, not letting his hand go. I could see the frustration fill his face as my brother tried to break his hand away. The man was very strong, and refused to let it go. I knew this was embarrassing for Adam, but he held his composure and the man finally released his hand.

"I'm surprised you were not aware of my arrival. It seems like the whole town was expecting me but you. Aren't you Alpha Henry's son?" Adam stayed silent trying to bite his tongue, he knew he wouldn't be able to fight him in his drunken state.

Suddenly, the man looked directly at me, analyzing me head to toe. I felt uneasy, so I finally spoke up.

"I'm Diana, and this is my brother Adam. Who are you sir? You do not own this place, nor do you belong to our pack. If anyone is going to ask questions it's us." I asserted my dominance to show him I wasn't going to be intimidated by him. He looked surprised for a moment, then gave a sly smile.

"Now you are born leader Diana. Even know I'm bigger and stronger then you, you show no fear. I like that." He held out his hand to mine and reached out to shake it. Instead of shaking it he immediately pulled it up to his lips and planted a kiss on the top side of my head. I gasped as I slowly pulled my hand away from his lips. I wasn't sure what to do and butterflies began flying around in my stomach. My face turned red, and he could tell I was slightly aroused. I was so embarrassed that I wanted to run away, but I couldn't leave my brother and Aaron behind, so I sucked it up and stayed seated. Finally he spoke again,

"Alpha Holden, please to meet you Diana."