The Night of Chaos: Part 2

Holden

. . . Later that night

"Al-ph-a!!" Her screams were getting louder as the night went on, but little did she know, I was far from finished. Her pale naked body glimmered in sweat as I held her tightly against my hips, pulling her in with my arm, feeling every inch of her soft skin. I could tell she inexperienced, her movements were unrhythmic, but lets me honest, I was keeping up this pace.

Her hands clutched the cotton sheets as she tried holding her tiny body up, but the force of my weight kept pushing her closer to the bed. My other hand clasped tightly around her brown hair, like pulling reins of a horse.

The sounds of her moans electrified the air, and all I wanted was to be inside her. She was so WARM; so TIGHT; so WET.

"Too...Much!" She yelled as she struggled to keep her arms balanced on the bed.

The thrill of hearing her screams made my loins tighten. I wanted her to struggle, the thrill was a mere drug, and I was addicted.

I jerked her head all the way to mine; her body only being held by my hand grasping tightly onto her hair. Our bodies were parallel, increasing the pressure of my throbbing erection inside her.

I brought my lips to her ear, "Too much, little Kitten?" I tasted her fear with my tongue, grazing the outer-part of her ear as she let out a gasp.

"No-Alpha-" I could tell she wanted to say yes, but she was probably too scared to disappoint me.

Bad little Kitten.

"Are you sure?" I gave her one hard thrust in my slowed pace, causing her to moan loudly.

"Do you like your new job Kitten?" I kept my mouth near her ear; deep down I wanted her to tell me the truth. I wanted her to rebel against me.

"Yes Alpha." She whimpered.

Another lie.

She was beginning to sound like my dead mother, and her voice was a constant reminder of what I would never have. I felt my heart starting to race and my eyes starting to blur; I needed to control myself, but it was too easy to let go.

"You want to keep lying to me whore!? Or do you want to keep going!?" I scowled, tightening my grasp around her body. She continued whimpering as she tried pulling away with her arms, but it was impossible for her to escape my tight grip.

"No, please, no. I'm not lying!"

The more she spoke, the more I heard my mother's voice echoing in my head, spewing lies. Not just to me, but my father, like he was a piece of garbage; like we were nothing to her.

The stupid whore got what she deserved.

I placed my hand around her neck and started to squeeze. I could hear my mother's cries and pleas in my head get louder the more I tightened my grip. She was a small mouse, trapped under my claw, squirming to get free, but deep down she knew, it was impossible to escape.

The girl was mumbling; her mouth was moving but there was no voice, my grip was too tight to let her words escape. I was so close to climaxing, any second I was ready to burst.

"That's enough." Suddenly another voice erupted from the corner of the room.

I could see her silhouette through the shadows, sitting in the corner chair, observing my every move. Her long slender legs poking out of the darkness, just enough to see her glowing skin.

"Are you kidding me Aria? Are going soft?" I immediately stopped what I was doing and glanced over, with a scowl on my face.

"Well she's almost completely unconscious Alpha." She was looking over at Angie's face. Her eyes were shut, and she was puttering non-sense like she was dreaming in a deep sleep. Her body felt limp in my arms, and I was so high on adrenaline I couldn't help to notice.