Virgin

Diana

Two weeks later...

"You look so beautiful Diana," Holden told me as brought my hand to his lips and kissed softly.

I looked up into his dark golden eyes.

"Thank-you Alpha," I replied timidly.

"It's not Alpha anymore Luna, I am you're mate." Holden put his hand to my cheek and grazed the side of my face. He ran his fingers through my black hair and pulled the strands covering my face to my ear. "I couldn't ask for a better Luna..." I blushed when I heard him say "Luna."

If the 16-year-old me can see me years later mating to Alpha Holden, I think I would faint.

"YOU MAY KISS NOW!" the elder white hair man announced as he read the final ceremonial vows.

Holden grabbed me by waist and lifted me right off my feet and planted a kiss right on my lips. I could hear clapping in the background getting louder as we kissed for several seconds. Our tongues were intertwined and dancing in my mouth. He tasted so sweet.

As he placed me back down we stared into each other's eyes. His brownish golden hair was thick and waved almost down to his ears, and his perfectly white teeth poked through his big smile. The only thing left to do was consummate and mark each other tonight. This would seal our bond forever and I would finally be able to start fresh in my new home. I was the new Luna of the Crimson pack and it was time to start my new life with Holden.

Later that night...

"Come." He ordered me to step towards him. I was already undressed, and he was looking at me up and down. Him seeing me naked for the first time made my heart beat fast. Some girls said it hurt the first time, but that is not what scared me. He was going to mark me tonight and I would mark him, making us bonded forever.

"Diana, you're-so beautiful." He grabbed me by the hand to pull me closer. He was already sitting on the bed naked and I could see he was already rock hard.

"Holden, it's- it's –"I stuttered but couldn't form my words. Seeing him fully naked and erect made me nervous.

"I know. I can tell." He pulled my hair over my shoulders so he could see my chest. My nipples were hard as he cupped one of them in his hand. I could hear his breathing get louder as he squeezed them hard. I gave out a small moan and he playfully smiled.

"I'll show you angel. It might hurt a little, but over time you will get used to it." He continued squeezing my breast in his hand while grabbing my ass with his other hand. I could feel myself getting moist between my legs.

"Good girl. You see, I can smell you Diana. You're mine to touch," he placed his hand in between my legs and rubbed his hand gently back and forth. "And mine to fuck."

I instantly let out a loud moan for all the world to hear. I've never been touched down there before and it felt amazing. It was better then I predicted and I wanted him to be inside me now, but I knew we were just getting started.

Suddenly Holden stood up throwing me on the bed as he could climbed on top of me. I was taken back by his aggression, but I knew he wouldn't hurt me. As he hovered over me I could feel his warm breathe against my skin. It gave me goosebumps and I shivered in anticipation. I was practically pinned down unable to move at all. He started whispering in my ear, "Diana, do it." He held his neck near my mouth. Wanting me to do what I was most scared of. Marking him.

I gave a slight hesitation, but I knew what I had to do. After a moment of hesitation, I extended my canines and sunk them deep in his neck. He gave a loud howl as I pierced skin and I let go in a panic thinking I bit too hard, but by the way he was looking he seemed like he enjoyed it. Blood was dripping down my mouth and I licked it clean with my tongue.