Silver Bullet

Diana

My eyes widened in shocked as I heard the words.

MATE.

What is the world is he talking about? Was he completely insane?

"You lie! That's impossible!" I gritted through my teeth.

The man's grip on me only got tighter the more I resisted; I had to find a way to slip out of his arms.

"It's not impossible little one, you are MINE." He whispered harshly.

"Screw you!" I scowled.

"NO. Screw you..." Suddenly I felt his hand, slowly crawling down my leg. I was only wearing shorts, and my skin tingled from the sensation as his fingers travelled down my exposed thigh.

"Fuck you! Don't touch me!" I used all my strength, kicking my legs to move his hands from my thigh.

He seemed off put by my resistance, yet again, he probably enjoyed it too.

"Why do you tease me?" His breathing became rapid and shallow, "You wreak of your Alpha...His stench is entangled in your delicious scent little one." His voice was hoarse, like he was starting to lose control.

I felt his tongue graze the outer part of my ear as he whispered in my ear, "I need to clean the filth from your body, and then, PUNISH you." My eyes widened in fear as I imagined all the horrible things that would come next if I didn't escape.

"What the hell is going on?" Suddenly, another voice entered the room accompanied by footsteps.

I glanced over at the two soldiers that were now pointing their gun barrels in my direction. I assumed the man claiming to be my mate was the Alpha based on how his comrades were looking at him. They were dressed in similar combat gear, but neither one of them came close to matching his size.

I felt the Alpha's heavy breathing against neck, picking up pace as his comrades entered the room. I assumed his eyes were focused on them now.

"Let me go!" I yelled out.

I was met with only silence as all three of them looked at each other like they were in a starring contest. I could only assume they were mind linking each other.

That's when it hit me; this was my chance to escape his hold.

As the Alpha briefly looked away, he starting loosening his grip. I remained still, trying my best not to squirm away until the moment was right.

"Alpha!" One of the men yelled out, but it was too late; I already slipped under his arms.

"Hold your fire!" The Alpha growled as he turned towards me. He put his arms out, like he was trying to keep the guns pointed away from me.

"I'M NOT COMING WITH YOU!" I snapped.

"Not like this little one, don't make this more difficult than it already is. Come with me... Don't you feel it?" He had his hand out, like he was expecting a welcoming response.

"NO." I furrowed my eyebrows angrily.

I felt the wall behind me, and I knew there was no where else to run. This is where I was going to stand my ground.

I could only imagine the Alpha had the same expression, because suddenly, his whole demeanor changed. The hand he had placed out was no longer extended and now, he was stepping in closer, slowly caving in on me.

"Don't make me do this." He stepped in closer.

He left his rifle on his back, so I assumed he wouldn't shoot me, but I was unsure about his comrades; all of them still pointing their weapons in my direction. I frantically glanced at them, then back at their Alpha.