Last Day On Earth: Part 3

Loki

This was my last night I would ever be alive. I didn't want to put Hippolyta in this position of saying goodbye again, but I would never regret this decision. Her and I were already unclothed, staring at each other's naked bodies, waiting for one of us to make a move.

To my surprise, she reached down towards my shaft.

I latched onto her wrist before she could grab it. "What kind of man would I be if I let the lady do all the work?"

She smiled as she looked up to me. "Since when did I ever do the work?"

I pulled her up, almost lifting her up off the bed.

"I never did," I whispered softly and kissed her soft plump lips.

"Circumstance's change."

Of course she was right, but I was still the same man, and I would never treat her differently since this was my last night alive. I wanted her to remember me for who I was, and how I always treated her.

"Doesn't change a damn thing." I threw her down on the bed and swiftly pushed her legs open. She tried to get up, but I immediately pushed her chest down with my hand.

I knew what she was trying to do. She wanted this moment about me and make this night revolve around my needs, but it was not what I wanted. My whole life revolved around her and no matter what day it was, it was never going to change. It was how our relationship worked, and I'll be damned if I let her change it now.

"Let me take care of you." She peeked her head up to me, but I was having none of it.

"NO." I muttered under my breath.

She had her legs closed, but I pried them open and pushed my shoulders through, preventing her from closing them again.

"You're stubborn," she chuckled.

"Right back at you babe." I inhaled her sweet scent. I was like a child at the candy store, examining the candy laid out on the counter, trying to decide if I should lick it, or just fucking swallow it whole.

Her pedals were beautiful as I traced my fingers lightly on the outer edges. Her nectar poured out, allowing my fingers to bathe in her warm juices.

She moaned loudly as I kept my random pattern of tracing between her clitoris and outer edges of her entrance. I was going to take my time until she couldn't stand it anymore. I made another pass at her clitoris with the tip of my finger and was immediately met with another loud moan.

"Already close then?" I spoke closely to her crevice, allowing my warm breath to push her over the edge.

"Fuck you, it's been a while," she moaned again.

"Naughty girl, you held yourself back because of me?" I lightly slapped my hands onto her inner thigh and squeezed tightly.

She moaned so loud this time I'm sure the whole house heard, but it didn't matter anymore. None of this mattered, only us here, enjoying each others body one last time.

"Just do it..."

"I can't hear you." My mouth hovered over her pedals, lightly tapping her skin with my lips.

"Oh my god, you're killing me!" She squeezed the side of my arm tightly again, almost to the point of piercing my skin with her nails.

I smiled for a moment, then completely stopped. I was waiting for her reaction.

That's when I heard her yell, "JUST DO IT!"

I squeezed my hands one last time, bracing her legs so they couldn't move at all. Then I dug my face into her pussy. My tongue moved the same way my fingers were previously, tracing in and out of her pedals, then looping around her clitoris and back down to her entrance.