Rogue

Alpha Holden:

She looked at my dumbfounded. I knew what I wanted and I wanted that to be clear, especially to her. She was so naïve and young and I knew I could get what I want from her.

"Holden, I had no idea you wanted pups so soon." Her eyes were widened with shock, but she was mine now, and I knew she would agree to it eventually.

"Sleep on it Angel. Let me get us coffee." I kissed her forehead as I got up from the bed. She puckered her lips and twiddled her hands around on top of the blankets. Was she excited or scared?

"Thanks." She gave a shy smile as she watched me get changed, I looked back at her and she blushed while I put my pants on.

I was surprised of how receptive she was, considering how fast our relationship was progressing. Getting what I want from Diana was going to be easier then I thought.

...

The next few mornings were tiresome, maybe it was me adjusting to someone else sleeping beside me? I was used to an empty bed and Diana's constant tossing and turning kept me awake at all hours.

Before I stepped out of our room I found myself starring at my sleeping angel, admiring her beauty and the power she held. I needed her to love me for this relationship to work, so I have been holding back at a lot of my more aggressive tendencies.

Maybe this is why I've been training my ass off the past few days. When I was younger I remember hardly seeing my father for this very reason, and now I understood why. I was exactly like him.

Suddenly a pinging vibration radiated in my pant pocket.

"Shit!" I pulled my phone out to silent the ringing.

I looked up and saw Diana turning in the bed, but she was still asleep. I sighed in relief and quickly left the room to avoid making more noise.

I glanced at my phone, squinting my eyes to adjust to the bright blue light. It was Iris, my Beta. Unusual for him to text, but I suppose he didn't want to interrupt my sleep by mind-linking me.

"Alpha, training at 4am r u coming?"

"On my way Iris." I texted back.

...

The training facility I had built next to the pack house didn't look like much from the outside. It looked like a regular warehouse with grey steel walls and no windows, but the inside was top of the line. I spared no expense installing the best equipment for my warriors to train.

As I reached for the door handle I sensed someone behind me and suddenly I felt a light tap on my shoulder. How dare someone sneak up on me!

I quickly spun around and rammed my hands into the perpetrator's body, pinning them into the steel wall with no where to escape. The culprit's red hair gave her away immediately.

"What the fuck!? Aria? What the hell are you doing?!" I yelled as I compressed her body against the wall. She looked just as frightened, probably caught off guard of my reception.

I released my grip and she casually dusted her shoulders off. She was a smart ass, but she was my top warrior and my Gamma.

"I was hoping to congratulate you on your new mate. I was sad that I wasn't there to help fight off those rogues. Pity, seemed like fun." She playfully smiled and flirtatiously twirled her long red hair with her finger.

The more she spoke the more I enraged I became. My heart rate spiked, sending pulses through my body like waves crashing in the ocean. I raised my hand and whipped it across her face, hard enough to leave a red mark and a slight sting on the back of my hand.