Apologies

Blackness.

Time was intangible.

That's all there was.

I was wondering in space, aimlessly walking around in nothingness.

Was this the afterlife? Was my soul in limbo? Was this really my fate in the end?

Her voice was still there, but how could that be? Do I still have a connection to the real world?

"I'll love you forever, in this world, and the next. You can rest now, we'll be ok."

"We'll be ok."

"We'll be ok."

"We'll be ok."

No, No, No. They won't be ok...They'll never be ok. Diana will never be safe, nor my children as long as those bastards were still breathing. They went against nature. They are not werewolf, but a manifestation of pure evil, allowing jealously, greed, and power to consume their minds. Of course we all can fall victim to our desires, but to turn against your family, and your pack, goes against what a werewolf was.

Loyalty was a rarity these days and I was sick and tired of it.

The darkness was brief, and also a curious end. I thought this would be different, or maybe I convinced myself there was more, but no one really knows what happens when we die.

"Hello?" I called out and was met with nothing, but within the pure blackness, I felt something, or someone, slowly guiding me through.

The direction I was heading towards was unknown. It felt like I was in a black hole, where the air, the eerie silence, the darkness held no finite purpose. It was just an empty space.

This couldn't be the afterlife.

Whatever was keeping my soul in this darkness had different intentions, and now, I was beginning to think that this wasn't really my end.

....

A man's voice spoke. "Do you know how sexy you look when you're ordering the pack around?"

A woman chuckled softly, "Oh yeah? I mean, you're the Alpha, so you can technically order me around."

"When this is all over, I'm going to fuck you relentlessly." He breathed in heavily, "You're not going to leave my bedroom for a very long time my love."

Their voices.

Their voices caused a twitch in my hand, but it wasn't enough yet. I was coming back to reality, but it was going to take more then just my anger to muster the energy. Diana's kiss brought me back somehow, but I needed to gather enough energy to get up and finish what I started.

The drugs comatose my entire body, but I was a werewolf, and not just any werewolf.

I am Alpha Damian of Fenrir pack.

I can do this.

The woman's voice was Aria. "Well, ALPHA. Let me pretend for a moment that I was actually going to let them escape, and finish the job while they are trapped downstairs. Can I go PRETTY PLEASE?"

The man speaking was Aaron. "You're fucking make me go crazy right now, you know that? Anything for you my love. I'll come join you after retrieving our Alpha trophies."