Y3~..Sirius Black..

Over the next week, the news of Sirius Black's escape spread around the Wizarding World. And it seemed as though it was the only thing on people's minds.

And mouth.

Sirius Black had escaped from probably the most secure prisons in the Wizarding World.

Sirius Black is known for murdering twelve muggles, along with his rumored best friend, Peter Pettigrew

Y/N and Joseph felt uneasy when they went to Diagon Alley in the weekend, everywhere Y/N looked their were posters of Sirius Black that indicated he had escaped.

Just by looking at the picture Y/N felt scared, she wasn't the only one, the people in Diagon Alley seemed to be in a rush, getting supplies for their kids and leaving as soon as possible.

"Everything seems more - solid," said Joseph, he rubbed his knuckles. "Tense, you know."

"Yeah," said Y/N softly, it was still the middle of summer and yet the air seemed dry and cold.

Joseph noticed her scared tone and put a hand on her shoulder comfortingly.

"It'll be alright, Y/N. They'll catch him."

"But I'm going off to Hogwarts," said Y/N, looking up at him.

"Hogwarts has to be the safest place," said Joseph reasonably, he frowned. "At least you'll have your friends for company, I'll sit at home like a loner."

Y/N chuckled.

Y/N and Joseph had successfully gotten the supplies without getting murdered my someone who had espaced Azkaban, but to Y/N's disappointment, Harry hadn't showed up at all.

She tried not to feel disappointed, Diagon Alley was big, she could've walked past him without really realizing it.

"Or its probably just the fact about everything thats going on." said Y/N quietly.

"You sure theirs no ghosts, Y/N?"

"Yes dad!"

***

September first had to be Y/N's favorite date, she was off to Hogwarts for her third year, and thats when all the fun things happen according to Joseph and Ron.

"Ah, third year," Joseph sighed as they boarded Y/N's stuff on the train. "The year you get to go into Hogsmade."

"You signed my form, right?"

"Yes, Y/N." said Joseph patiently. "You've asked that all morning now."

"I'm just making sure!"

"Do you have everything?"

"Yes, I've got my robes, books -"

"Wand?"

"Of course I do!"