Y4•+*..The Second Task & a reconciliation..

Y/N always knew Harry had a stubborn side, and this time it was showing.

On the following morning of all the events that had happened the night prior, Harry walked into the great hall with his lips pursed as he walked over to Gryffindor table.

He took a seat next to Ron and greeted him, Y/N and Hermione who were sitting across them exchanged looks of annoyance.

Y/N took a hard decision of telling Hermione all the events that went down, but soon regretted it when the muggle born started telling her off for a good fifteen minutes.

Harry didn't thank Y/N that day or the day after that, and Y/N didn't expect him too but she was half hoping he would.

On the third day, Y/N sat in the great hall, eating dinner with Ron. Hermione had gone off to the library.

"Move aside, Weasley," a cold voice said from behind them.

Ron and Y/N exchanged looks and turned to look, Draco Malfoy was frowning at them, his lip had healed.

"Go away, Malfoy," Ron muttered. "Your not going anywhere near Y/N."

"You dare -"

"Yes, I do," said Ron quietly.

"You there!" Malfoy called to a second year who watched them. "Get up and lend me you seat,"

The second year looked terrified, he quickly nodded and scurried off.

Y/N looked at him and a rush of sympathy for the boy went through her.

The doors of the great hall opened and the boy ran through, Harry looked at him curiously.

Malfoy smirked and sat down next to Y/N, moving a bit too close.

"What do you want?" said Y/N, she put down her fork and turned to face him, their faces where inches apart making Y/N slightly uncomfortable. "Haven't gotten enough have you?"

Harry froze on the spot, hot blood seemed to flow through him, and his hands balling up into fists intuitively.

Ron looked alarmed and moved farther, he grabbed Y/N's hand dragging her away.

Malfoy remained seated. "Never. I told you what I was going to do and I'll stand by that,"

Y/N rolled her eyes. "Ugh. Don't you have anything to do?"

Ron was starting to look panicked as Harry sat across Y/N and Malfoy, neither of them noticing.

"Nope." said Malfoy. "Only thing on my list is—"

"Clearly, you're blind and can't get the hint that she's not interested," Harry suddenly said, his voice was cold.

Y/N's eye's slightly widened, and turned to look, Harry's eyes were fixed on Malfoy, and they were throwing daggers

"Oh, but what about that night, on the Yule Ball, Potter?" said Malfoy, leaning across the table.