Y4•+*..The First Task & S.P.E.W..

Y/N woke up anxious the next day, she looked around and realized she was the first one awake.

Hermione stirred in her sleep and her eyes slowly opened, blinking.

"Good Morning Mione," Y/N whispered.

Hermione smiled wearily, "Morning."

Y/N sighed and kicked off the covers, walking into the bathroom to get ready, she walked out ten minutes later and saw Hermione sitting up.

"Do you reckon Harry's already awake?" Hermione asked.

Y/N shrugged. "Knowing him he's probably in the common room."

Hermione yawned. "Probably. Im going to get ready."

Y/N nodded and walked over to the door, she saw some of the girls starting to stir and she quickly stepped out closing the door.

She walked down the steps silently and found the common room silent and empty.

"Huh," said Y/N in surprise. She sat near the fire and threw her head back in exhaustion. She heard a couple feet hit the floor from the dorms. The students were starting to wake up.

Hermione came down and smiled weakly. "You ready?"

"Ready as I'll ever be," Y/N sighed.

"Let's grab something to eat while we wait."

Y/N nodded and followed Hermione out the portrait hole towards the Great Hall. A numerous amount of students were already awake and eating.

***

Y/N and Hermione walked down to the stands an hour later, the first task was about to begin.

"I didn't even get to see Harry before the task!" Y/N exclaimed sadly.

"The tents are near, maybe you'll catch him inside," said Hermione pointing a couple feet.

They reached the tents, and Y/N looked inside to see Harry pacing around the room, white as a ghost.

"Harry!" Y/N said quietly.

Hermione smile and gave her a slight push. "Go."

"I'll catch up with you in a minute, Mione."

Hermione nodded and walked up to the stands.

Y/N took a deep breath and walked in, Harry looked up and his eyes lit up. Y/N smiled weakly and leaped into his arms, hugging him tightly.

"Harry! Oh my goodness, I haven't seen you all morning. How are you feeling?" she whispered.

"Fine," he lied, his arms around her.

"Just concentrate, like we did yesterday.  You'll get your broom..."

"After that I just have to battle the dragon..."

Y/N felt her heart race and she hugged him tighter, Harry felt his breath get knocked out of his lungs and he groaned.

"Sorry," Y/N whispered hurriedly, she let go and kissed his cheek swiftly. "Good luck."

They broke apart and Y/N turned around. She realized the other champions were staring at them and she turned pink. "Good luck you guys."

The champions smiled weakly. They all muttered a quick 'thanks' and Y/N flushed, she sent a smile and exited the tent.

Hermione waved from a distance and Y/N walked up to her, taking the seat beside her.

"I'm really nervous," said Y/N, twirling her fingers.