Y4•+*..More coffee, anyone?

"What the-?" Ron gasped

Suddenly, the woods erupted with screams and yells.

"Who's there?" called Harry once again, completely oblivious to what was in the sky.

"Harry, come on, move!"

Hermione had gone very pale and had gotten Harry by the collar for him to react.

"Whats the matter?" said Harry who has never seen Hermione so pale and terrified.

"It's the Dark Mark, Harry! You-Know-Who's sign!" she said hurriedly.

"Voldemort's-?"

"Harry, come on!" Hermione urged, looking desperate.

Y/N helped Ron grab his things and quickly went to go catch up with Harry and Hermione.

"I hope Fred, George and Ginny are alright." Y/N said anxiously, she looked around. "Where are we even going?"

"Getting as far away from that mark as possible," Hermione said at once.

There was a series of popping noises and Y/N grabbed her wand and looked around. "What was that?"

Suddenly, Harry's eyes widened and he started rummaging around his pockets. "My wand!"

"You must have dropped it somewhere," said Y/N looking around. "But I don't see anything.."

There was a rustling sound that came nearby and Y/N perked up. Harry did too while Ron and Hermione attempted to find Harry's wand.

Harry peered through his glasses and saw that there were dark figures around them, all of them had their wands out and were being pointed directly at them.

Y/N and Harry looked at each other before yelling, "DUCK!"

Y/N seized Ron by the arm and pulled him down, while Harry did the same with Hermione and at that moment twenty voices went off saying "STUPEFY!"

"Stop!" yelled a voice. "STOP! Thats my son!"

Y/N raised her head a fraction of an inch and saw Mr. Weasley running towards them.

"Ron, Harry, Hermione, Y/N!" he said, his voice shaking. "Are you alright?"

Before the four of them could even register what Mr. Weasley had said another voice spoke.

"Out of the way, Arthur!" said a cold voice.

Mr. Crouch an elderly man, dressed in an impeccably crisp suit and tie was running towards them.

"Which one of you conjured the mark!" he yelled.

"What?" said Hermione, her eyes widening.

"We didn't do that!" said Harry, looking startled.

"We didn't do anything!" said Ron.

"Do not lie, sir!" shouted Mr. Crouch, pointing a threatening finger at them. "You have been discovered at the scene of the crime!"