Y3~..Boggarts..

Buckbeak landed on the ground gently, many people cheered except the Slytherins who looked bitter.

Y/N and Harry jumped off the Hippogriff's back, looking pleased.

"How am I doing on my first day?" asked Hagrid, looking hopeful.

"Amazing!"

"Brilliant!"

"Hey!"

Malfoy had pushed his way through the crowd frowning.

"Yeah, so your not so dangerous at all, are you? You great ugly brutte."

"Malfoy.." said Hagrid anxiously.

Buckbeak seemed alarmed, he flapped his wings dangerously.

"Malfoy!" Y/N yelled, outraged by this man's actions.

Malfoy however didn't seem to hear her, he looked up horrified, and placed his arms above his head, trying to shield himself.

Buckbeak raised his both front legs and let out a screech before finally scratching the back of Malfoy's arm.

There was a commotion of screams and gasps as Malfoy fell to the floor, clutching his arm as he rolled over, whining.

"Its killed me! Its killed me!"

Harry rolled his eyes, Y/N bit her lip anxiously.

"Buckbeak!" said Hagrid looking aghast. He grabbed a dead ferret and threw it in the opposite direction away from Malfoy.

Buckbeak ran to it and gobbled it up. Meanwhile Hagrid was standing over Malfoy, panicking.

"Calm down its just a scratch!"

"I'm dying!" screamed Malfoy. "Look at me!"

"yer-not dying!" said Hagrid looking pale. "Someone help me- someone open them gates!"

Hermione was the first to react and rushed over to the gates and swung them open while Hagrid picked carried Malfoy in his arms.

"Class dismissed!" he yelled.

"You'll regret this," Malfoy moaned from afar. "You and your bloody chicken.."

Harry stared, Buckbeak walked up to him, and tilted his head with her beak.

Harry jumped and looked, he smiled and caressed Buckbeak's back.

***

"You don't think they'll — fire, Hagrid, do you?" said Hermione anxiously as they walked back to Gryffindor Tower after dinner.

"They better not," said Y/N, though she looked worried, she hadn't eaten a lot.

"Do you think Malfoy'll be alright?" said Hermione nervously.

"Course he will," said Harry bitterly. "Madam Pomfrey can mend cuts in about a second, besides, I've had worse injuries."

"I feel really bad for Hagrid," said Ron, he muttered the password and they walked through the portrait hole. "It was his first class and he was really excited."