Y4•+*..Potter Stinks..

The following morning Y/N walked down to the Great hall to see Harry and Hermione eating breakfast while discussing hurriedly.

"Good Morning, Mione, Harry."
said Y/N as she walked over to them.

Harry whipped his head around at the sound of her voice, he watched as she sat down across him.

"You — you don't think I put my name in the goblet right — ?" he asked weakly.

Y/N blinked. "What?"

"The goblet, yesterday?" said Harry his eyebrows slightly raising.

"Oh!" Y/N said. "I completely forgot. I was trying to forget about the whole thing.. it was horrible."

Harry nodded hurriedly. "But.. do you?"

"Of course not, Harry." said Y/N warmly. "I thought I told you yesterday."

"Right, but when I entered the common room yesterday and you weren't there I thought—"

"Don't be silly, Harry." said Hermione cutting across him firmly. "Me and Y/N believe you. I just knew it was impossible!"

"Wait—" said Harry looking around. "Where's Ron?"

"Erm — he already had breakfast.." said Hermione.

Y/N turned to look at her. "Seriously?"

Hermione nodded slowly.

"Does he think I entered myself?" Harry urged.

"Well...no, I don't think so...not really," said Hermione hesitantly as she picked at her food.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Y/N asked. "Does he really think Harry put his name in the goblet?"

Hermione but her lip and slowly nodded.

Y/N sighed angrily and started eating breakfast.

"Great," said Harry bitterly.

Y/N swallowed and she grabbed Harry's hand in comfort.

Harry smiled at her.

"Well," he said. "At least two people believe me."

"Maybe there's others," Y/N suggested.

Harry looked around and realized some people were giving him cold looks.

"Yeah.." he said.

Y/N, Harry and Hermione walked up to the Owlery after breakfast so that Harry can let Sirius know everything that's going on. Y/N handed him a bottle of ink and he started to write.

A few minutes passed by before he said, "Finished."

He tied the letter to Hedwig's leg and the snowy owl set off.

"Fly safe!" Y/N called out the window.

Harry turned to look at her as she continued to gaze out the window, and he realized how pretty she actually was.

Sure, he always found her pretty but he never fully took her in.

The way her hair parted and how some fell over her face, her eyes shining as she stared out the dry grounds, her soft smile..

"Wow.."

Y/N snapped out of her gaze and turned to look at Harry who seemed mesmerized.

"What're you 'wow'ing about Harry?" she asked.

Hermione giggled as Harry snapped out of his thoughts and blushed red.

"Nothing —! Let's go." he blabbered as he ran down the steps.